• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Arizona 15-17 Velossa Tech Big Mouth

Herrera7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Ecoboost Mustang
Velossa Tech Big Mouth SOLD
Included is both driver and passenger side. Bought from here 3 months ago, got them painted Gloss White(Original Color was Blue) and never installed them.

Straight from Velossa website:
1. Maximum flow, the faster you go, the more air you get!
2. Perfect seal against stock flow path, ensure maximum pressure potential in your airbox
3. Prevents backwash of hot radiator air getting into your intake system
https://www.velossatechdesign.com/products/2015-2018-mustang-s550-big-mouth-ram-air-kit/

Painted but never installed. Asking $140 shipped

Price is OBO, so feel free to pm me.
20190704_192015.jpg
20190704_192020.jpg

Last edited:

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
If I didn't already have 1 for the driver side that feeds the intake I'd be picking this up. I really think it helps in keeping the intake temps close to ambient once you get moving.

The bumper removal is not difficult and you can lift it yourself from the middle with a wide grip.

Free bump. :D

JohnAZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
PM sent.