• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

15-17 GT Corsa Xtreme for Corsa Sport

AmazingCoconut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys,

I currently have the Corsa Xtreme Catback w/ Black Tips and am looking for someone to trade for a Corsa Sport Axle-back w/ black tips.. I'm in the Los Angeles area and prefer to meet at a shop to have them swapped out. Local Only please.
Sponsored

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
Xtreme using the 'sport' axleback. The sport using the 'touring' axleback.

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Hey guys,

I currently have the Corsa Xtreme Catback w/ Black Tips and am looking for someone to trade for a Corsa Sport Axle-back w/ black tips.. I'm in the Los Angeles area and prefer to meet at a shop to have them swapped out. Local Only please.
The only difference between those two systems is the Helix x-pipe, if you want the sport axle back just put the factory resonator back on.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Thought difference was X-pipe Extreme double X-pipe and sport was single X-pipe

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
The only difference between those two systems is the Helix x-pipe, if you want the sport axle back just put the factory resonator back on.
Pretty sure it's the opposite. The Xtreme uses the "sport" mufflers and the Sport uses the "touring" mufflers. Both have the same double helix x-pipe.

Sponsored

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Pretty sure it's the opposite. The Xtreme uses the "sport" mufflers and the Sport uses the "touring" mufflers. Both have the same double helix x-pipe.
He said he's looking for Corsa Sport Axle-back not Corsa Sport Cat-back............Corsa Sport Axle-Back use Extreme mufflers...............Corsa Sport Cat-Back uses touring mufflers.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

You already have the Sport axle-back (as part of the Xtreme). Do you mean you want the Touring axle-back?

Firststang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 magnetic grey mustang 5.0 gt
May I ask why your wanting to loose the extremes? I have the Corsa sport cat back system with black tips and live in Orange County.
I love my sport system but do occasionally consider what might have been with the extreme set up.
I would be interested in listening to your system in person and if it is something I want we could move forward with a swap.
Sponsored