• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT 15-17 Borla Touring Catback Exhaust 140589

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
SOLD

On the car for 6000 miles before I traded in. Borla part number 140589. Designed for 15-17 GT, will also fit 15-17 V6. $1200 new - read reviews here: https://www.americanmuscle.com/borla-touring-catback-2015gt.html

These have a deep, mellow sound with no rasp but they can still get pretty loud at WOT. The resonator is a straight-through style, and when you decide you want more volume you can order and bolt in an x-pipe from Borla - part 55547 - and you'll have the full S-Type system because the mufflers are identical.

On the highway doing 75 with the cruise on this system has ZERO drone. Very livable. Cold start is kinda loud though, louder than my GT350 with the valves closed. I really loved this exhaust, it's loud enough to make you smile but not so loud that the neighbors call the cops on you.

There's some tar/road grime on the tips, but no scratches or rust. I just wiped them down with some Mother's chrome cleaner before the pics, you could definitely get more polish out of them with some elbow grease.

Asking 650 plus actual shipping - this ships in a 12x21x53 box weighing 67 lbs from 50140 if you would like to get a quote from UPS or provide your own label.

Pics:

borla-01-forum.jpg

borla-02-forum.jpg

borla-03.jpg

borla-04.jpg

borla-05.jpg

borla-06.jpg

borla-07.jpg

borla-08.jpg

borla-09.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I did a quote and it'll be $98 via UPS ground to ship to me. I do need to think about this.
Coupon code BETTER or EASY will get that down to $75ish.
Sponsored