Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Its like a cell phone or tablet based design. No sync features. Only 1gb ram, and 16gb internal storage, even if you can add more storage it is not going to be that fast/ snappy, not to mention no CD support. Its slower then my outdated LG2 phone. I'd stick with Tomtop or wait too see what American Muscle has around the corner.

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Hell no. I ordered this awhile back. You have to modify and tear your curcit board apart in order for it to work. Mine came in with the screen all scratched and they told me it was plug and play. I would not recommend anyone to this at all unless you want to waste money like I did.

Eric0w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
Hell no. I ordered this awhile back. You have to modify and tear your curcit board apart in order for it to work. Mine came in with the screen all scratched and they told me it was plug and play. I would not recommend anyone to this at all unless you want to waste money like I did.
So what happened to the unit you bought? Did you trow it away?

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
So what happened to the unit you bought? Did you trow it away?
No I sent it back to the address they sent me and it was wrong and ended up getting lost. PayPal couldn't do anything or eBay. I filled a clam and it didn't go my way. So I lost the product that was worthless plus 120 dollars to send it back. That's the last time I'll ever buy anything from that country. Unless you cam get it in the United states.

Sponsored

OP
OP

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
No I sent it back to the address they sent me and it was wrong and ended up getting lost. PayPal couldn't do anything or eBay. I filled a clam and it didn't go my way. So I lost the product that was worthless plus 120 dollars to send it back. That's the last time I'll ever buy anything from that country. Unless you cam get it in the United states.
Shit man that sucks. Thanks for the input though otherwise I wouldve suffered a similar fate.

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Shit man that sucks. Thanks for the input though otherwise I wouldve suffered a similar fate.
Yup I'm just waiting for the American muscle or raxom unit to be made.
Sponsored