100% Customer Risk Free Guarantee from Legato Performance Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentmetal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Mustang GT
We at Legato Performance not only have the best prices, great sounding exhaust and excellent quality 100% stainless steel construction but we are so happy with our customer satisfaction levels that we are making this offer:

Install it, drive it for 100 days - if you don't love your Legato Performance exhaust, we'll take it back and give you a full refund!

Customer satisfaction with purchased Legato Exhaust Systems can only be guaranteed if the stock system has not been otherwise modified. Note that removal of factory resonators or cats will always result in excessive drone. Other exhaust modifications may result in unsatisfactory sound compared to what Legato Performance supplies on an otherwise stock system.
Sponsored

shockme66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Annv. Magnetic
This is a interesting statement they make: "Note that removal of factory resonators or cats will always result in excessive drone"

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
:) You can send me your exhaust, I'll do videos and Instagram and whatever, but I can't afford to buy another exhaust even if I can return it. :(

Not that I have many Insta followers... but I know people that do, haha. That doesn't count? Well... a man has to try.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Never heard of an exhaust company giving a guarantee like that. Pretty awesome, Legato.

Sponsored

caustin69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic GT500/ 2021 F150
Which 40 series flowmaster is comparable...delta 40, super 44 or super 40?

We at Legato Performance not only have the best prices, great sounding exhaust and excellent quality 100% stainless steel construction but we are so happy with our customer satisfaction levels that we are making this offer:

Install it, drive it for 100 days - if you don't love your Legato Performance exhaust, we'll take it back and give you a full refund!

Customer satisfaction with purchased Legato Exhaust Systems can only be guaranteed if the stock system has not been otherwise modified. Note that removal of factory resonators or cats will always result in excessive drone. Other exhaust modifications may result in unsatisfactory sound compared to what Legato Performance supplies on an otherwise stock system.

OP
OP

bentmetal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Mustang GT
It is a muffler of our own design - can't really compare and be fair. It will not drone but will sound great. Galpin Ford has used these systems on some personal executive vehicles.

Hope that helps.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Which 40 series flowmaster is comparable...delta 40, super 44 or super 40?
I think this is just a way of saying how loud is it. Flowermaster's series numbers equate to a loudness that's kind of universally understood.

caustin69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic GT500/ 2021 F150
It is a muffler of our own design - can't really compare and be fair. It will not drone but will sound great. Galpin Ford has used these systems on some personal executive vehicles.

Hope that helps.
Quote from Legato website

" This kit fits 2015 Mustang GT Fastback with 5.0L V8 engine including coupe and convertible. This is a dual rear exit axle back kit with medium aggressive sound. This is comparable to the Flowmaster 40 series exhaust. "

just wondered which one?

Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK

Any video's? Have you tested them on a catless 5.0 yet to see how raspy (if any) they are? I have the ataks but don't care much for the rasp.

OP
OP

bentmetal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Mustang GT
There are videos on Youtube about us. We don't have any with the cats removed.

[ame]

This is the guy from Galpin. We think it sounds pretty good

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
i have them installed on my 16 gt with a x pipe and i love the sound, no drone at all in 6th at 2100 rpm none....... you'll get volume if you hit the gas but not drone at all i have a manual..autos i cant speak for, i also have a 3:55 rear

and there built very nice and fitment was spot on.. nice tight seal at the cut took me and my buddy 45 min to install..on the ground

that vid they posted also as the res in it so.. and you all know if you remove the res you get a totally diff sound..same as any muffler

i would most certainly buy them again

WARHAWK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium
BEWARE ON AN A6 WITH H-PIPE!!!!
Build quality is excellent, sound is the old school Mustang sound I wanted.
Added the H-pipe and DAMN!!! Super loud and DEEP. Vibrated my house windows and cabinets when I started up in the morning.
And the sound quality was mean. I luved it, but...
I drive to and from work on a back highway for 40 minutes every day where the speed limit of 55 is strictly enforced by 3 different law enforcement agencies so you don't dare go over 60. Unfortunately, between 55-60 mph puts the auto with 3.15s at 1500-1700 rpm and this just happens to be where the 18 wheeler diesel motor with the jake brake on comes to life in the trunk. All the plastic vibrates, your eyes go cross, and your ears want to bleed. 54 or 61 mph, it's gone.
I liked the sound so much I tried to rescue it by installing two 12" Vibrant resonators. It knocked the volume and the drone down by about 25% but even that 75% drone will kill you.
I finally gave in a swapped muffler with Dynomax Ultraflow welded muffler. Sounds really good but not the same...I miss the mean growl and really hope someone comes out with a similiar sound with no drone. Keep dreaming, right?
Just wanted to pass this on to the auto folks,
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.