Sponsored

$10 Pony Projectors?

ghostmag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Premium Shadow Black
I have a base ecoboost... I am slowly adding some features of the premium and I came across these lights on Amazon. It's not exactly the same design, and there are no color options, but they were only $10 for the set. And if you have Prime, shipping is free, so I figured they were worth the risk.

The lights stick on with 3M mounting tape, which is provided and turn off automatically when they come in contact with/close proximity to a tiny magnet, stuck on with 3M tape to the bottom of the door sill, or where ever else you can think to put them. Unlike the actual pony projector lights, you will only see these when the car door is opened. They require 3 AAA batteries, which is a pain, however, I did notice that they shut off on their own after a little while, so hopefully the batteries wont need to be changed too often.

They are a bit bulky (they're holding 3AAA batteries after all), but other than that, I like them. They are bright, quick to install, and cheap, so I thought I would share.

https://www.amazon.com/Soondar-Emblems-Wireless-Welcome-Projector/dp/B00QYBSO8O/ref=pd_sim_263_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00QYBSO8O&pd_rd_r=GZZEMV543J4RGDZARY8P&pd_rd_w=TI1lw&pd_rd_wg=jk0eG&psc=1&refRID=GZZEMV543J4RGDZARY8P
Sponsored

Last edited: