Sponsored

10.49 @ 129 N/A pics & vids

steph93lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 301A A10, Modded N/A 1993 coupe 5.0L
You have all the mods to run those time but they are so many that can't do it !!
I tought you could run 10's months ago but I know you were working like crazy and not having the time to dial your set up.

Now you delivered it :headbang:. Look at all those supercharged set up that run slower!

You are in a ligue of your own :hail:
Sponsored

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
So what changed to go from 11.0x to 10.4x?
If I were to guess...tune revisions, harder launch, FTW purple fuel, awesome weather/-DA and weight reduction (looks like he pulled the cat-back and trailer hitch for those runs).

I'm sure RB will chime in when he has time, the car is moving out for sure! Bad Ass!!

OP
OP
RBS550

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So what changed to go from 11.0x to 10.4x?
As many have responded correctly, it's only proper to hear it from the horse's mouth.

If memory serves me correctly.......I've ran at 5 different tracks since I ran the 11.03 at the House of Hook, at SGMP I made the first 10 second pass of 10.89, ending up with a 10.83 that day, ran at Silver Dollar with no improvements, then got to go home for Thanksgiving and run at PBIR and got a 10.75, then went to Darlington and ran a 10.66, back to Darlington where the DA was -1,100' to -1,400', first pass was a 10.56, the day ended on the last pass of a 10.49, was all in the 60'.

Those kind of DA conditions are rare to have on race day, we call them "Mineshaft Conditions". I might not run that fast again until this time next year, e.g. November 2015 I ran 11.11, it took me a full year to do that again, and eventually beat it.

There was many trips/passes to get to this point, and believe me not all the passes were good.

Now for changes, removed my tow hitch, removed passenger seat, installed bullet mufflers w/turndowns, FTW Purple E85 and tune revisions.

Remember the information gained in my car gets shared with Lund customers, but keep in mind I'm REALLY pushing the car, by the time I get to finish line the car is spent.

I will post a couple bad passes, so it's not all glory.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently I've been living under a rock....way to go RB!!!!!!:first::cheers: I could see a 10.10-10.20ish with some GT350 cylinder heads;) Do you think you will stay NA or has FI ever crossed your mind?

OP
OP
RBS550

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Apparently I've been living under a rock....way to go RB!!!!!!:first::cheers: I could see a 10.10-10.20ish with some GT350 cylinder heads;) Do you think you will stay NA or has FI ever crossed your mind?
Thank you GTBOB.
No doubt FI is where the power is, and it has crossed my mind, but I've always been a N/A guy, so I think I'll this way a while longer.
I think there's a good tenth+ left with mph I have, I just need to be able to launch at 4K, and I'm working on that. Unfortunately we probably won't see these DA conditions for another year, so I'll make improvements over the spring and summer, then let the DA bring the numbers, late next fall.
Once I think I've bottomed out, I'll do cams and later on, heads.

I have get up at 4am, ttyl!
Good to hear from you GTBOB!

Sponsored

Stang Racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 301A
OK RBS550.. When are you hitting the track again your missing the cooler air with great DA! You must be up to something to go faster we miss you racing updates:D Get back to it you left off with amazing 10.49 N/A!:hail::clap2:

OP
OP
RBS550

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
OK RBS550.. When are you hitting the track again your missing the cooler air with great DA! You must be up to something to go faster we miss you racing updates:D Get back to it you left off with amazing 10.49 N/A!:hail::clap2:
Well I had a LARGE bilateral hernia operation, I had to leave the car alone for a while, so I can heal.
Work permitting I'll be in Bradenton for the NMRA season opener.
It'll be a couple of months before I get my next mods installed, by then it'll be be HOT. It'll be late fall before we see 10.40 numbers out of my car again. Until then I hope to keep the rods inside the crankcase. :thumbsup:

Here's a teaser video!

[ame]
Sponsored