Sponsored

1 week away!!!! (Hopefully)

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
After moving to the Boston area from Florida and being out of a Mustang for the past few years I'm very much looking forward to getting back into one and the Mach 1 is what I have my eyes on.
I hope you get an early Spring so you can enjoy the car!
Sponsored

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1
Yeah, I’ve heard that the shipping can be a bit slow. This is the first custom ordered car that I’ll be getting, and I expect it to be 6 to 9 months before it shows up. I’m in no rush, we have been using just 1 car for close to 2 years now, so the wait won’t affect our day to day lives at all. But, I’m sure I’ll be watching the build and shipment status every day. My bigger concern is what happens to the car once the dealership gets it. I live down the road from a Nissan dealership (recently closed down) and around the corner from a Ford dealership. Both use my block as a drag strip with customer cars. I’ll be installing a data logger that I’ve been developing as soon as the car arrives at the dealer. Hopefully that prevents “test drives”.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
So uh, where's the beef?

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Ah yes, assuming your car doesn’t sit “In Transit” for 10 days (and counting.....) with no one able to say what the delay is. My car is shipping convoy from FLAP to SE Penna., should be a 3-4 day delivery based on other cars I’ve tracked. Of course that’s 3-4 days assuming it’s on a truck.

So, delivery time is a crapshoot, even for truck-only. If the truck ain’t full, it doesn’t move.

Sponsored

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Sausage is a great deal like life. You get out of it about what you put into it.
The fact that you’re using a sausage analogy to “Jimmy Dean” is not lost on me...

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
What the heck Ford? Let's go let's go!!

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Holiday today, probably won’t happen. Maybe tomorrow.

Sponsored

Excalibur1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350. '15 GT PP.
Jeez, we are all thinking the same thing.

Have a GT! Had a GT350 and sold it on the high side of the roller coaster value ride... NOW, "we all want a Mach1 with everything in Jet Fighter." And we are all going to wait for 2022's with hopefully a "Shaker and Fog lights"!!! But want to pay invoice because maybe nobody will consider my great idea of buying "goofy Mach1 package".. Jeez. M1's already have dealers licking their chops on ADM and the don't even know how to order it till this afternoon. (Cause they "dealers" are reading all of these comments) Oh well My 15' GTPP looks like the new girl in town.

FYI, any dealer with GT500 allocation has to buy $6000 in service equipment from Ford to service
what they sell. Special lift equip. Etc.. So add that to any invoice or MSRP from the get.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Jeez, we are all thinking the same thing.

Have a GT! Had a GT350 and sold it on the high side of the roller coaster value ride... NOW, "we all want a Mach1 with everything in Jet Fighter." And we are all going to wait for 2022's with hopefully a "Shaker and Fog lights"!!! But want to pay invoice because maybe nobody will consider my great idea of buying "goofy Mach1 package".. Jeez. M1's already have dealers licking their chops on ADM and the don't even know how to order it till this afternoon. (Cause they "dealers" are reading all of these comments) Oh well My 15' GTPP looks like the new girl in town.

FYI, any dealer with GT500 allocation has to buy $6000 in service equipment from Ford to service
what they sell. Special lift equip. Etc.. So add that to any invoice or MSRP from the get.
I want a '21 Mach 1 specifically because I have a '71 Mach 1, and I like the S550s that I've been holding up for 2 years on buying one once rumors of a 21 Mach 1 started. i.e. Iwas getting a S550, and would prefer to park two cars, both Mach 1s, same color 50 years apart. I do plan on swapping the interior to the red interior available in the GTs.
Sponsored