bellwilliam

bellwilliam
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
This was Ford Performance GT350 Track Attack. East course of Utah Motorsport Campus. This is the only session you get to go out alone by yourself (first was lead/follow, the second was an instructor in the car).

I had to set start/stop timer at Turn 6. There was a lot of slow traffic (point by passing only at the front straight), it is very difficult to get 1 clean lap. As it means you have to not of caught anyone in 2 laps (or if you got lucky and able to complete a pass at the short front straight without slowing). By setting start/stop at T6, I can start from pit lane (come in once you catch someone), and be able to get a clean lap as long as I don't catch anyone in 1.2 laps.

top speed was only 108mph

you are allow to bring your data logger (like AIM Solo) and camera. provided they are suction cup mounted.

The car is a stock GT350 with front camber plate. Unfortunately, all the school GT350 has a dangerous 4 point harness (non-ASM). Which made me very uncomfortable.

Whole lap was done in Sport mode - per school

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

bellwilliam

bellwilliam
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
this is West course. 2nd day is usually run on this course. This was done in their FRS 302s ST3 school car.

top speed was 120mph

Last edited:

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
this is West course. 2nd day is usually run on this course. This was done in their FRS 302s ST3 school car.

top speed was 120mph

Nice. What is the data logger and video system are you using?

OP
OP

bellwilliam

bellwilliam
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
Garmin VIRB Ultra 30. It has the built in data logging. Can also pull from OBD2 port with a $15 dongle (which I didn’t use this time as this isn’t my car)

Sponsored

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Garmin VIRB Ultra 30. It has the built in data logging. Can also pull from OBD2 port with a $15 dongle (which I didn’t use this time as this isn’t my car)
Thank you. Great video.