Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
Purchased June 2014...delivered December 2014...currently 1900 total miles on it!
Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
My year car-versary is next month. Just shy of 15k miles.

Only in the past couple of weeks I noticed the new car smell had dissipated. Seemed like it happened overnight, too. I was surprised it lasted that long. Probably smells a little like coffee and hair products now. :p

OP
OP
P4RKER

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
My year car-versary is next month. Just shy of 15k miles.

Only in the past couple of weeks I noticed the new car smell had dissipated. Seemed like it happened overnight, too. I was surprised it lasted that long. Probably smells a little like coffee and hair products now. :p
Other people still notice a slight new car smell but for me it is gone as well. I miss it. I used to love the smell of extreme chemicals in the morning!

stangt911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
One year coming up in 3 days for my DIB. And even as a daily driver, only got 4300 miles on it ! Thats the only downside of working close by . I just don't get to drive enough !!

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
Thanksgiving is one year for me, already 12,000+ miles. O the memories from last year at this time; check cotus, stalk forums, call dealer, repeat!

Sponsored

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
They went on sale officially on a Friday (if i remember correctly) and I got mine that first Thursday. One of my coworkers got his on that Monday. When I realized it wasn't an M plate vehicle I got really excited that mine would be soon. I drooled over COTUS even more all that week and called my dealer in the middle of a rather big meeting with my upper management when I saw it was on its way! Excused myself and left early for the 125 mile drive!
My excitement level hasn't dropped since the first time I opened the door. I remember it everytime I open it still. I had chills as I reached for the start button. It is likely unrealistic to say I will own this car forever but no sum of money will ever be enough to cover the sentimental value of this car. Mustangs have been my favorite cars my entire life and I got myself through college telling myself I had to get good enough grades for a job that would let me get one before I was 25. I turn 25 next month. I hope to own many mustangs in the future but this one will always have a place in my garage alongside my wife's 66.
Congratulation on your first year of ownership. Your car looks outstanding, I like what you did with the striping and your exhaust modification lets everyone know you arrived at work. LOL

I was that co-worker with the first non M plate S550 at work ;), I picked up my car on Oct. 3rd and first drove it to work on that Monday, Oct. 6th.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
One year coming up in 3 days for my DIB. And even as a daily driver, only got 4300 miles on it ! Thats the only downside of working close by . I just don't get to drive enough !!
Same here. I have two other vehicles, but I DD the Mustang. I got mine in end of May. I have 3800 miles, and that includes a 1500 mile road trip over July 4th. I average about 10-15 miles a day.

wjones14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE; Sold: 2005 Mustang GT
Today marks exactly 1 year since I picked up my first ever mustang. It has been one hell of a year!
Congrats on a year with the new Mustang! How do you like the Borla cat-back?

I think that would be my first mod.

OP
OP
P4RKER

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Congratulation on your first year of ownership. Your car looks outstanding, I like what you did with the striping and your exhaust modification lets everyone know you arrived at work. LOL

I was that co-worker with the first non M plate S550 at work ;), I picked up my car on Oct. 3rd and first drove it to work on that Monday, Oct. 6th.
I didn't know you were on the forums. Great looking car! I realized if I'm ever late everyone will definitely know.

OP
OP
P4RKER

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
Congrats on a year with the new Mustang! How do you like the Borla cat-back?

I think that would be my first mod.
The FRPP sport catback I think is the perfect exhaust. Depending on my mood I have 4 different ways I can make it sound. It gets raspy and loud up top it has a nice idle and the low RPM range is full of gurgles and pops. The coyote likes to be revved high and this exhaust let's you know why.

Sponsored

15Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I'm almost at 11mo/13k mi/379hrs and have been less than thrilled with the quality and more importantly the service that I get from my local dealer. Now I'm also sad that my Ruby's front bumper doesn't look like new after being replaced & painted under warranty. The Ruby is a gorgeous color and an extra cost option but it just doesn't have the same depth of color as the rest.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Nov. 5th will be my 1st year Anniv. About 10,500 miles so far.

1stWorldMustang

1st 2015 mustang Tennesse
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Jenkins
Vehicle(s)
2015. V6. 3.55 LTD 051A. received Oct. 8, 2014
my 1st year real review

Be nice. It's my 1st real review. Lol