cahouston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
What do you guys think of having the 1/4 mile fast list as a link to a Google Sheet instead of the static image? We could have it open for all to view and I could allow a few others to help update it by allowing certain people edit rights.

Thoughts? I typed everything based on the last fast list update and went through the latest posts since the last update in that thread.

Sponsored

OP
OP

cahouston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just noticed (at least on mobile) that it didn't actually show the link to the sheet but it's nice that it populated the data in a table.

OP
OP

cahouston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Old info on that sheet
I took from the last sheet plus all the updates I could find in the thread after the last sheet update that appeared to happen in July. I did not pull people's times from any posts outside of the fast list thread. If any info in the last sheet update was missing, incorrect, or old and there weren't any updated posts in the thread after June/July, then the data would have been carried over as-is.

If anyone has updates, post them here and I can get them updated.

Sponsored

TX5OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
I took from the last sheet plus all the updates I could find in the thread after the last sheet update that appeared to happen in July. I did not pull people's times from any posts outside of the fast list thread. If any info in the last sheet update was missing, incorrect, or old and there weren't any updated posts in the thread after June/July, then the data would have been carried over as-is.

I like the idea and appreciate the work you did to compile the list. I think it is a good idea to give a select few editing rights to it as well so you aren't the only one burdened with keeping it up to date.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox

Ah you know what, jrod quit updating the list.... I forgot about that.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Anything is better than what we got now. Good luck with it.

OP
OP

cahouston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Anything is better than what we got now. Good luck with it.
Sounds good. I'll make a new post with verbiage from the last list post on the requirements and such along with the new list. If it gets to be too much for me, I can ask for some volunteers to help and give them access to the Google sheet with edit rights.
Sponsored