2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
OK, which forum member was it?

Sponsored

noshine4mine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 PP1 Hellion TT
Watched this the other night. You could tell he was unfamiliar with the car. The cornering speeds looked like my mom was driving. That mustang walked off from that charger every time it tried though. I was thinking about it and if the car didnt have a full tank of gas, it wasnt running for long anyway.
Sometimes I dream of this scenario in my own car (mental masturbation). That ASP charger would have lost site of me in minutes and never had a visual again. It would all depend on how much fuel it had in it. I think my mileage estimate has only been in the 280mile range on a full tank just driving around town. Probably only 120 miles under boost, probably less.

Gotta say I was surprised at how well the mustang took a hit in the rear without major signs of damage.

Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Well the half pint they found in the car probably didn't help his driving skills.
They were lucky to catch him when they did. I heard the brakes on the Charger start to squeal on that last road.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Aside from being a felon, thief, murderer, multiple parolee or having any other major history to one's name - I don't have the slightest idea why anyone who DOESN'T thinks it would be best to flee from a traffic stop...

If the license tag is legit to the car, they're going to find you one way or another... even if you are able to beat the radio.

What's worse, paying a traffic fine - or now paying big $$$ and having a record if the fleeing/evading charges stick?

Or maybe it's just getting to be a "dumb celebrity" and You Tube likes ... 🤔

AZlb5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
18 GT Premium
Saw this and the biggest issue was that he was unfamiliar with the roads and didn’t know the car he had under him. There’s a 5.7 Charger that has been giving ASP(Arkansa State Police) a hard time for a while now and that car and driver are top notch. It definitely has been modified engine and suspension.

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Haha seems stock? Why run if you know you arent faster than the car behind ya

junits15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've seen enough video's on YT to know that ASP don't ever stop, they'll chase forever. At times to a fault.

Sponsored

JoeSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, Manual
Wow, what is this amateur hour at the apollo?

Anyone with enough skills coulda out ran him, just look at this guy:

noshine4mine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 PP1 Hellion TT
What kills me about this video. If it was stolen. What the hell are you going to get for a 2023 GT that is stolen? 10k, 5k, 3k, ? For crying out loud the car brand new is only around 40k. 5k to get butt pounded in the klink.... not worth it. But I doubt homeboy was contributing to any 401ks before this happened.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Unfortunately, the driver of the stolen Mustang was unharmed. I think at least a taser to the face was warranted.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I was a little surprised how much it seemed like the trooper trusted the Mustang driver. He got pretty close a few times in more congested areas.

To me it's one thing to push a car hard on track. On the street anything can happen. There could have been a big truck or tractor around one of those corners and - game over.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
What the hell are you going to get for a 2023 GT that is stolen? 10k, 5k, 3k, ? For crying out loud the car brand new is only around 40k.
People aren't stealing cars to sell them. This isn't GTA. They steal them and then go commit other more serious crimes with the stolen car then ditch it. Just like GTA!
Sponsored