Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Yeah they are the same damn housing shape but ones more narrow. Are you blind?
OIP.png
Guess you could say a human that had the "same damned shaped eye balls", but had 3 pupils in each eyeball look the same when the person is squinting. ๐Ÿ˜†

All wheels have the "same damn shape" (the good old round theme), but they have design styles that make them all different and unique.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Guess you could say a human that had the "same damned shaped eye balls", but had 3 pupils in each eyeball look the same when the person is squinting. ๐Ÿ˜†

All wheels have the "same damn shape" (round), but they have design styles that make them all different and unique.
You're reply would have meaning except that the 18+23 headlights and EVERY headlight housing from Mustang from 64-2014 has a distinctly different shape than these.....

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
If it was just another s550, I wouldn't be planning to buy one. I am.
My wife and I have no car payments for the first time in 32 years of marriage. I think I'm just going to enjoy not having payments for a while.

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
Yeah, I'm going to give it a year or two to adjust to retirement budgeting. The stock market's eating my lunch this year, and I prefer to pay cash for any future vehicles.
Sponsored

Last edited: