Sponsored

★ Quiet Down Your Interior in Seconds! - Blockit Pre Cut Sound Deadener - GROUP BUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
Let me get this straight,you make your Mustang loud,then you cram it full of deadening material to quiet it down?
First, there’s nothing sexy about road /tire noise. No one adds that to their ride. Your stuck with it on certain roads in certain states. The Blockit helps quiet that down.
Some toss an aftermarket exhaust in only to find that it’s a bit much, all the time, on long trips. Again the Blockit helps take it down while still allowing that sweet note to come through when you get on it.

The best part is with the Blockit you’re not “loading up you’re car” with anything. The Blockit is a 60 second install custom fit that’s easy to remove anytime you want.
Sponsored

shobbs007

Forensicator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Race Red/PP; 2009 Tundra RW
:cheers:

Swayse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt auto
First, there’s nothing sexy about road /tire noise. No one adds that to their ride. Your stuck with it on certain roads in certain states. The Blockit helps quiet that down.
Some toss an aftermarket exhaust in only to find that it’s a bit much, all the time, on long trips. Again the Blockit helps take it down while still allowing that sweet note to come through when you get on it.

The best part is with the Blockit you’re not “loading up you’re car” with anything. The Blockit is a 60 second install custom fit that’s easy to remove anytime you want.
Very true, we have really crappy roads out here too. I can barely hear my Corsa extreme with catless headers driving down the highway at 75 mph, over the tire roar. Pickup trucks are almost dead silent on the same roads.

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
someone want my spot in the group buy? i'm going to need to cancel.

Thanks!

Sponsored

svtsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT

Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)