• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Michigan ‘18 7k miles, Whipple CJ, Built 10R80 and more

QWKSLVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Mustang GT
Unfortunately I’m Having to sell this car that was put together with the best of the best parts. You can Drop in a built Short Block or don’t and pulley it down and drive it to the track and run 8’s and drive it back home passing the trailer queens you Gap’ed.

Reason for selling is I’m having some lower back and shoulder usage issues that aren’t allowing me utilize the car for the purpose the car was built.
It’s a 2018 Magnetic Gray Ford Mustang GT 5.0L BASE (Cloth Seat and non digital dash) 301A model, Whipple Gen 5 3.0 Liter with a Cobra Jet Lid, 10 Rib with MFP crank support, Suncoast Cat 2 Built 10r80 auto trans with all new drums and internals when built, best of the best in 10R80 torque converters in a Suncoast Billet 260mm bolt together converter, TBM Brakes F&R, 3.15 Rear.
The car Currently has under 7.7k miles or so miles on the stock Engine(OPG’s and CS done) body, mileage will go up as I do take it out to get ice cream and or for a cruise to heat cycle everything. It runs on pump E85 100% of the time, tuned by Lund and not enough room mention it all here so theirs is a full build/mod list at the end of the photos.

Asking price is $54,000 OBO

Have a lot of pics and a few videos, message me if you have any questions, I love this car so I don’t mind talking about it.

Engine and power modifications:

-Whipple Gen 5 3.0L w/Cobra Jet Lid

132mm TB w/closed CAI

-PNR ice tank with -16an lines from the blower to the ice tank Pierburg CWA pump and Billet Aluminum lid with Whipple’s oversized heat exchanger.

-10 rib setup, ATI 20% OD balancer and 3.875 Griptech (16lbs), alternator relocation, MFP crank support, ARP balancer bolt.

-Fore Innovations triple hat w/274’s, -10an feed/-8 return and Hobbs pressure switch for the 3rd pump, Fore vacuum block, In-line stainless steel reusable fuel filter.

-ID 1050x fuel injectors.

-DuetchWorks Fuel regulator

-NGK 6510 Spark Plugs

-NGauge w/ 2nd gear leave tune available and remotely tuned on E85 by Lund Racing

-Corsa Performance cat-less 1-7/8 long tube headers and LTH Exhaust TruDual cat-back exhaust system

-UPR Products Oil Catch Can System

-Driven Racing FR50 Motor Oil exclusively

-UPR Billet magnetic oil drain plug

-Boundary billet oil pump gears and crank sprocket in a new ford oil pump housing when done.

-Antigravity ATX30HD Lithium Ion Battery in the stock location

Transmission:

-Built 10R80 with Suncoast Category 2 clutch and steel kit all hard parts and drums

-Suncoast Billet bolt-together 260mm converter

-Suncoast Billet 10R80 Flex plate ARP Flex Plate bolts

-Suncoast High flow transmission fluid pump and New Ford OEM Valve Body thermal bypass

-DSS Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft

-PPE 10R80 Aluminum deep pan

-BMR drive shaft loop.

All transmission parts Installed 4/09/23 at 6800 miles.

Suspension/Brakes:

-Viking Crusader double adjustable Coilover Front Suspension, UPR Front Camber Plates.

-Viking Crusader double adjustable rear shocks with Kelltrac solid lower spherical bearing

-BMR Rear Drag Springs and BMR adjustable Sway Bar IRS Rear Drag Bar

-Billet Adjustable Rear Toe Links

-UPR Billet Aluminum Vertical Links with Delrin Bushings

-Steeda Rear Subframe Alignment Kit

-Rear Subframe Bushing Support System

-Steeda Rear Subframe Support Braces

-S550 Mustang Adjustable Differential Bushing Insert System

-Rear Lower Control Arm Spherical Bearing

-BMR front bumper support

-TBM Front Medium Duty Front Drag Brakes 500 or so miles on them

-TBM Rear Medium Duty Drag Brakes 500 miles or so on them

-DSS 2000 HP Axles

Interior:

-Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Rear Seat Delete

-UPR Billet Pistol Grip Black Shifter Handle

Stock black cloth seats.

-Auto meter Carbon Series boost guage

-Weather Tech all weather mats

Exterior:

-RC Comp 17x5 S-Fusion Front Wheels, Mickey Thompson Sportsman W/ 28/6-SR Front Tires. The Ti Shop titanium extended studs and lugnuts

-RC Comp Beadlock S-Fusion 17x10 Rear Wheels, Mickey Thompson ET Street R 305/45/17 Rear Tires. ARP extended wheel studs and The Ti Shop titanium Beadlock bolts and lug nuts.

-Cervinis Auto Designs 4” Cowl Induction Hood painted underneath as well.

-Cervinis Stalker 3-Piece Rear Wing

-Cervinis C-Series Upper and Lower Grills

-C-Series Front Chin Spoiler

-Big Worm Graphix Exterior Lighting Tint Kit

-Action Window Tinting SunTech Ceramic 35% all windows

-UPR Products Gloss Black GT/5.0 Emblems.

-Steeda Short style jacking rails

I have oem wheel/tires that are just like new, brakes that will also come with the car as well as rear seats and hardware.

The car was never dyno’d, just street tuned and makes approximately 900+ whp and ran a best of 9.52@149 with a 1.41 60 ft at 4020 lbs with me in it.

1FA6P8CF1J5102874

IMG_8908.jpeg

IMG_8911.jpeg

IMG_8909.jpeg

IMG_8907.jpeg

IMG_9360.jpeg

IMG_0064.jpeg

IMG_9425.jpeg

IMG_9634.jpeg

IMG_0025.png

IMG_9958.jpeg

IMG_9953.jpeg

IMG_9954.jpeg

IMG_9961.jpeg

IMG_9802.jpeg

IMG_0370.jpeg

IMG_9983.jpeg

IMG_0371.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Noyz5o

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
This is honestly a SMOKING deal for a build like this! GLWS!

OP
OP
QWKSLVR

QWKSLVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Mustang GT
Price drop for Market Adjustment
$54,000 OBO

Sponsored

OP
OP
QWKSLVR

QWKSLVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Mustang GT
Still available, little price drop to gain some interest.

Old5.Oguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Auto
I’ve bought and sold and built alot of mustangs in my day, hats off to you sir for one of the finer builds and attention to detail I’ve seen in some time. It appears as though you covered your bases (minus the built short block) but that’s 10000% understandable. For someone wanting to hit the track a few times a year and some “aggressive” driving now and again this car would provide more than enough of what you want. Sorry for the reasons you have to sell. If I was not returning to my roots with fox bodies I’d probably sit down with you and see what we could work out. I was leaning toward a GT 500 but my fox body collection just calls me back everytime. Again incredible build, solid price point and best of luck with this sale. Whoever gets the car just has to push the start button and go.