• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Lot of new unused parts

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
So, as some may have seen I'm not getting a Mustang after the second one was also damaged pre delivery. I have a lot of parts that were waiting to go on which I now need to clear out. As I never managed to take delivery of my Mustang it should go without saying that all parts are new and unused. Most are in their original packaging but a few were repackaged to reduce shipping.

Second batch of parts now listed. I'm willing to discuss discounts for multiple parts, just PM me.

Pick up is available from Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 during weekends or afterhours or from Villawood NSW 2163 during business hours. I can also post at buyers expense.

Smaller parts I've often included multiple parts in the one photo. I'm listing the item and price under the photo going from left to right and top to bottom. Parts will be marked with SPF (sold pending funds) once someone says they'll take an item and then marked as SOLD once the transaction is complete.

parts1.jpg

- Diode Dynamics LED side markers in clear. $70 SOLD
- Black Gorilla wheel nuts set $60 SOLD
- Steeda IRS subframe alignment kit $50 SOLD
- Cigarette lighter "delete" (for the non smokers, replace the lighter with a simple cover $5 SOLD
- GT350 red stop/start button $40 SOLD
- Sound tube delete "kit". $5, 2 available, 2 SOLD. This is a grommet for the firewall and a silicone blanking plug for when you remove the factory sound tube
- Boot strap pull thing, made this myself so the sewing isn't exactly world class but I had everything laying around and didn't want to pay $20+ for one. $5 SOLD

parts2.jpg

- ZL1 front and rear mud flaps $50 SOLD
- KONIK T20 WY21W GEN2 LED Front Indicators $30
- Boot cargo net, not the ford one but reportedly fits perfectly $5 SOLD

parts3.jpg

- Lakin plate brackets to suite NSW premium plates (might fit other states, you'll need to check size) $200 SOLD
- Gloss Black 5.0 badges $50 SOLD
- Gloss Black front pony $50 SOLD
- Grabber Blue rear GT badge $40

parts4.jpg

- Full set of "Prestige" mats from FitMyCar. Black with grey stitching. I have the same mats in my Ranger and they are way above the quality of OEM mats $170 SOLD
- Clutch pedal extension. I'm average height but shorter in the leg so thought this may be more comfortable from comments of other owners. $20 SOLD

parts5.jpg

- Steeda rear subframe support braces $200 SOLD
- Ford Performance bonnet struts $70 SOLD

parts6.jpg

- US lower grill $150 SOLD
- US rear decklid $250 SOLD
- Ford Performance strut brace $150 SOLD

parts7.jpg

- Ford Performance oil air separator, RHS $160 SOLD
- Ford Performance oil air separator, LHS $160 SOLD
- California Pony Cars radiator tank cover $80 SOLD
- California Pony Cars brake cover $70 SOLD
- Steeda jacking rails $120 SOLD

parts8.jpg

- Ford Performance GT sports cat back, black tip version $1600 SOLD

parts9.jpg

- Ford Performance Track Pack suspension kit with fastener kit (most of the fasteners are supposed to be single use but few people replace them) $1500 SOLD

parts10.jpg

- Thinkware F770 front and rear dashcam unit as run by most Aust Mustang owners and in my Ranger $280 SOLD

That's almost everything listed now. There's still the US bonnet and rear quarter window louvers but they're not here for me to get pics of so they'll be listed later.
Sponsored

Last edited:

fordtj69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 and 2016 & 2017 fastbacks
hey just seen this matt sent you a pm 0438227481

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Good luck with the sale :)

I need to find out if anything will fit the 2018 as that's what i'm most likely getting (but you never know if it will end up as a 2017). Mainly interested in the oil separators, dashcam, steeda, struts and front brace

OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't say for sure what may fit the MY18, I suspect most things will.

Things are going quick. Note that items marked as SPF are sold pending me receiving the funds. You can still let me know if you're interested in case the buyer pulls out and I'll let you know.

Thanks.

MM777

Waiting for Feb 2017
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT, Manual, Magnetic
PM Sent

Sponsored

OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All messages replied to now I believe so if you haven't received a reply please let me know. Thanks.

OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still plenty of stuff available.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
The Lakins were certainly a bargain and a very fortunate buy for someone.

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Hi, i may be interested in the Black Gorilla wheel nuts set, does it contain a lock nut per wheel? Are they the standard size, or the small diameter?

OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No luck nut, standard size AFAIK. I think you can get lock nuts but the only people they stop from removing the wheels are the owner when they can't find the "key". I've never bothered with them since I saw how easy they are to get around.

I'd be happy to confirm the size if you let me know what the stock size is.

EDIT: Re the Lakins, yeah they're an excellent quality product. Sorry to hear about Phillips troubles, he's a pleasure to deal with. Hope everything works out for him soon.

Last edited:

Sponsored

fordtj69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 and 2016 & 2017 fastbacks
hi matt thanks for the gear always great to deal with . re Phillip spoke to him last week about some covers he is doing ok willing to help out but not full on again
cheers tim j

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
No luck nut, standard size AFAIK. I think you can get lock nuts but the only people they stop from removing the wheels are the owner when they can't find the "key". I've never bothered with them since I saw how easy they are to get around.

I'd be happy to confirm the size if you let me know what the stock size is.

EDIT: Re the Lakins, yeah they're an excellent quality product. Sorry to hear about Phillips troubles, he's a pleasure to deal with. Hope everything works out for him soon.
Apparently the small diameter ones are better for after-market rims, https://www.cjponyparts.com/gorilla-lug-nut-kit-small-diameter-black-2015-2018/p/WHLLN17/

I'm keeping my rims standard for now, so i would need this set: https://www.cjponyparts.com/gorilla...style-bulge-black-chrome-2015-2018/p/WHLLN20/

OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willing to split the Blinkworks LEDs set as I'm about to start using some of them in other cars. Let me know if you're interested in certain ones.

Open to offers on remaining items.

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Willing to split the Blinkworks LEDs set as I'm about to start using some of them in other cars. Let me know if you're interested in certain ones.

Open to offers on remaining items.
Feel free to ignore me, but i'll offer $40 posted for the gorilla nuts
Sponsored