Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
ok anyone else in Chi town area loosing their S$%t waiting on their order? Dunno why but all the sudden this weekend I got all antsy and started to check the order every hour.. lol.

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
ok anyone else in Chi town area loosing their S$%t waiting on their order? Dunno why but all the sudden this weekend I got all antsy and started to check the order every hour.. lol.
Ordered my car 1 day before you and got my EED today for 1/8/2015. I limit to checking no more than 2 times a day. Are you going to DD it in the winter? Chitown photoshoot!!!!!

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I got my EDD today as well for 01/12. It will be DD but I'll have to get another set of wheels with snow tires for it before I take it into snow. the performance pack comes with summer only tires. Totally have to do a Photoshoot. I have the photo Equipment for it too although I've not done much automotive work other than my own car and my fathers Z3 Coupe I'll still get it something decent.

Sponsored

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
congrats!!
For a photshoot i was just going to use my iphone lol but if you have something better that works. No PP for me, but I will also dd with my all-season stocks.

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I now at least have some idea on when I'll get the car. Yup.. for sure better than the Iphone. I have a Nikon D700 DSLR and a slew of lenses. Here are a couple of the Automotive shots.. my Dad's Z3 coupe and my Z28.

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
great quality pics! better than an iphone lol. now I just need my car!!

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup.. I wish I had I had the car as well!! My poor Tired Z28 needs a break and I'm putting the snow tires on it today too. I could barley get to the end of the court today on the summer tires. lol.

Cobb AccessPort is ordered as well as snow tires and wheels from tirerack and some 3" exhaust tubing and bends and a Borla Xr1 Muffler to make a single 3" exhaust for the EB Mustang. I'm going to have a slew of parts for the months before I get the actual car.. lol.

Also.. its 8:30AM and I want Chipotle!! Why you closed Chipotle... lol.

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes.. car's status changed and is "in Production" now and I have a window sticker PDF available. Getting closer.

Sponsored

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup, me too!!! We may get our cars the same week.

Bryman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm still in processing but have a VIN for a few weeks. Last week I saw a truckload of Mustangs coming north on rt. 59 and it even had a LE, so they are coming....

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup, me too!!! We may get our cars the same week.
I bet we will! I dont' even care about presents for Christmas... all I want is the new car. January feels like forever!

I'm still in processing but have a VIN for a few weeks. Last week I saw a truckload of Mustangs coming north on rt. 59 and it even had a LE, so they are coming....
ohh yeah slowly but surely they are getting them out there. I work right near Ohare airport and have been seeing 2015 Mustang Base model V6's a couple times a week around there probably from the rental car places.

MarcinTRPLYLW

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcin
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang / V6 / MT / 3.55 / Triple Yellow
North West Suburbs right here! Mine should get here by January or early February. I don't really mind waiting in fact, I hope the worst weather will pass by the time my car arrives.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Going to place my order in 2 days :headbang:

Ecoboost
Ingot Silver
Manual Trans
Performance Package
Using X-Plan

Now I need to find the CHEAPEST set of winter tires/wheels that will fit the brakes on this badboy as I think I will be taking delivery mid Jan/Feb.

What are you guys using for winter setup??

Coming from a K04 VW GTI...this car will be slower at first but once I get my hands on it I shouldn't have much of a problem beating my K04 times :) Cant wait to get this thing on the Autox courses in 2015!!!
Sponsored