• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Flowmaster American Thunder axle back exhaust for GT

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi,

I'm selling my American Thunder axle back exhaust from Flowmaster. for the 2015-17 GT

Easy DIY install, I did it on my own and I'm no mechanic! Only done about 3k miles. Black VHT paint is starting to lift in places as you can see on photo - but otherwise in excellent condition.
Sound is very deep (probably deepest I've heard) through the range. Louder than stock, but not obnoxious. I think it gives the closest to that 'classic muscle car' tone that many enthusiasts are after, and probably even more so if fitted with an H-Pipe.

There was some drone when I had this fitted to my auto at almost exactly 1250rpm, but nothing at highway/cruising speeds when it is actually quite quiet.

I think fitted to a manual, this drone would be less bothersome and it was only really noticeable when very cold and moving off or under very heavy load at 1250rpm (i.e. climbing a steep hill) when the auto would typically select a high gear.

£350 (retails at about £750 - £800 new in the UK)

Collection preferred but delivery could be arranged. Original packaging available.

IMG_8616.jpg

IMG_8618.jpg

IMG_8615.jpg
Sponsored