Sponsored

MRR M350 Clear Coat Peeling

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Sucks cause I probably barely have 5,000 miles on the wheels (only have 13,000 on the car). Anything to do to stop the peeling? Not sure who I would take it to to have the clear coat stripped and resprayed and not sure if it would look the same as the other 3 wheels if I did??? Wonder what would cause this. Nothing else on any of the other wheels or (fortunately) the paint.
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
Sponsored

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
talk to MRR about it. they should be able to get you a fix.

OP
OP
MedStang

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
[MENTION=14702]CarlosMRRDesignWheels[/MENTION] any input?

Sponsored

OP
OP
MedStang

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Carlos was quick to get me hooked up with someone at MRR through email. Appreciate that. However, I haven't heard from the other guy at MRR for 3 weeks. I've emailed him twice since asking for an update. The wheels are probably out of warranty coverage anyway but to ignore my emails isn't too cool. Bummer cause the wheels are still practically new.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Carlos was quick to get me hooked up with someone at MRR through email. Appreciate that. However, I haven't heard from the other guy at MRR for 3 weeks. I've emailed him twice since asking for an update. The wheels are probably out of warranty coverage anyway but to ignore my emails isn't too cool. Bummer cause the wheels are still practically new.
Hey will Just spoke to our warranty guys and I was told that you and him have been in contact.... He did mention that your warranty was approved and we needed to get the old wheel back, He mentioned that you currently dont have any wheels to put on your car while the warranty is being process and mentioned that he was getting a wheel shipped out to you.

dont know if there is something different but if yes please do give us a call at
1-323-887-8600

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Update*** I was just told that you had your spares and we are waiting for your call to tell us when the wheels are ready for pick up???

If you cant do your part then we can not complete our's......
I will continue to update on this open forum.
Let me know when your ready buddy ??

Sponsored
OP
OP
MedStang

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
If you need me to show you the email communication with the dates I can. First off, there was never an issue with “spares” so I’m not sure where Adam got that from. I’ve had the factory set that came with the car the entire time. I appreciate you being on top of this today but I had not heard anything from Adam since May 16th. After I posted today you guys were very quick in communicating with me. But I’m not sure where this me “not doing my part” is coming from. I’ve been waiting for 3 weeks to hear back and had 4 emails that were not responded to until I posted on the forum today. I’m not sure what you expect when the guy was emailing me back same day and next day originally and then didn’t respond to 4 emails over a 3 week period.

Once again, I’m happy to share on this “open forum” every email I’ve received and sent with both you and Adam if you’d like.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If you need me to show you the email communication with the dates I can. First off, there was never an issue with “spares” so I’m not sure where Adam got that from. I’ve had the factory set that came with the car the entire time. I appreciate you being on top of this today but I had not heard anything from Adam since May 16th. After I posted today you guys were very quick in communicating with me. But I’m not sure where this me “not doing my part” is coming from. I’ve been waiting for 3 weeks to hear back and had 4 emails that were not responded to until I posted on the forum today. I’m not sure what you expect when the guy was emailing me back same day and next day originally and then didn’t respond to 4 emails over a 3 week period.

Once again, I’m happy to share on this “open forum” every email I’ve received and sent with both you and Adam if you’d like.
I handle the sales and also the forum side for MRR Wheels/ warranty is dealt through someone else/ Im personally responding to you as you mention it on the forum. to be honest you and I can go back and fourth but in reality what is this about??
Im trying to get your wheel replaced and your writing on the forum...
you could just email me or call me or even call Adam. very simple.

right now I can take things in to my own hands/ let me know when your wheel is ready for pick up and I will be more then happy to get you a UPS pick up so we can also have your new replacement wheel sent out.
or we can both go back and fourth and get nothing resolved for you.

OP
OP
MedStang

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
I handle the sales and also the forum side for MRR Wheels/ warranty is dealt through someone else/ Im personally responding to you as you mention it on the forum. to be honest you and I can go back and fourth but in reality what is this about??
Im trying to get your wheel replaced and your writing on the forum...
you could just email me or call me or even call Adam. very simple.

right now I can take things in to my own hands/ let me know when your wheel is ready for pick up and I will be more then happy to get you a UPS pick up so we can also have your new replacement wheel sent out.
or we can both go back and fourth and get nothing resolved for you.
That's fine Carlos. Your last post seemed confrontational, hence my response. The wheel hasn't been dismounted as I was waiting to hear back in regards to the warranty (and I also work 80+ hours a week). Didn't know it was going to be covered until today. I'll try to get it taken care of tomorrow and I'll let you guys know when I have an update. Thanks.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yeah dude/ Adam confirmed with me that it was covered. Let me know as soon as its off and we will get everything else handled for you.
Sponsored