Lund Ngauge 93 octane tune...

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just stopped by Evolution Performance in Pa and got the Lund tune installed. Noticed immediate and significant gains over stock. Great tune. Thanks to my friends at Evolution for another great suggestion I added to my S550!

Thinking Procharger kit next!

Thanks to Fred and the guys for making me another happy customer
Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Just stopped by Evolution Performance in Pa and got the Lund tune installed. Noticed immediate and significant gains over stock. Great tune. Thanks to my friends at Evolution for another great suggestion I added to my S550!

Thinking Procharger kit next!

Thanks to Fred and the guys for making me another happy customer
Shame you didn't post up to say you were going. I live a few blocks away. I'd have stopped by and said hello.

OP
OP
Bigred911s

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey UAmach1 I would have had I known. I drive down from Columbus NJ.

OP
OP
Bigred911s

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So far full Ford Street Perf susp with the front control arms to. Steeda rear IRS braces with BMR lockout kit. 3" cat back Krona exhaust. Also just picked up 19x10 square MMR 600's with Conti's. So many mods available for the S550.

What do have?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bigred911s

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Its an auto. My daily driver. I do a min 100 miles a day. All highway.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Its an auto. My daily driver. I do a min 100 miles a day. All highway.
How do you like the way the auto shifts with the Lund Tune?Did you put your car on the Dyno or use a tuner and down load the tune to your mustang?

OP
OP
Bigred911s

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I like the way it shifts now even in regular drive (non sport mode). It's firmer and more positive shifts. No dyno got the Lund 93 Oct tune. When I do the ProCharger they will do a custom Lund tune on the dyno. I'm very happy with the Lund tune.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I like the way it shifts now even in regular drive (non sport mode). It's firmer and more positive shifts. No dyno got the Lund 93 Oct tune. When I do the ProCharger they will do a custom Lund tune on the dyno. I'm very happy with the Lund tune.
Thanks for all the information!

Sponsored

Wolf Counselor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I flashed a Bama 93 octane tune on mine back in July for $400 including the device through American Muscle and I honestly feel like I made a mistake. Should have spent that money on a Lund tune. Now i'm on the fence about if I should spend an extra $250 for just a new tune. Most importantly I want to be sure the end result will be worth it and hopefully completely forget about ever going with Bama.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I flashed a Bama 93 octane tune on mine back in July for $400 including the device through American Muscle and I honestly feel like I made a mistake. Should have spent that money on a Lund tune. Now i'm on the fence about if I should spend an extra $250 for just a new tune. Most importantly I want to be sure the end result will be worth it and hopefully completely forget about ever going with Bama.
What is wrong with your Bama Tune?

Wolf Counselor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Some programming issues that I'm going to try to sort out with them before anything. The power is there, but the initial responsiveness is not. And there are random times when it just gets stuck between gears at low RPMs. Not sure if its the shifting itself or the intake but it will hesitate back and forth for about 2-3 seconds. Aside from that, the down shifting in Sport mode feels off. Hard to explain that one but the only way I can put it is that the shifting pressure is way too high. Perfectly fine in upshift and performance, but undrivable due to the downshift. I never use it for that reason. Feels like im hurting the engine.

OP
OP
Bigred911s

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Can't speak to Bama tunes but m very happy with my Lund 93 tune.

BarefooTonka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Glad you like it another good story for Lund!

I went with them as well and I’m very happy with it and the customer service :thumbsup:
Sponsored