Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Some might. Can anyone remember if the 2015 50th LE cars were eligible for X-plan or Ford incentives? Is the GT350 eligible for these?
Gt350 is exempt from X-Plan. So is Focus RS.

Edit: clarify a bit.

The only cars I know of that have not been X-Plan eligible are those under the SVT/Ford Performance banner. I don't know of any others that haven't been able to be sold for X-Plan. SHO, ST, Mach1 and Bullitt have all been X-Plan in the past.
Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Gt350 is exempt from X-Plan. So is Focus RS.
Well that explains why they told me Bullitt probably won't be X-Plan eligible since it's a special model like the 350 and RS. Makes sense. Also worth noting that the current $1,500 cash back incentive isn't available for the Shelby. Seems like Bullitt will fall under same classification so we might be SOL on manufacturer discounts. Hope everyone here is good at negotiating lol.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
The only cars I know of that have not been X-Plan eligible are those under the SVT/Ford Performance banner. I don't know of any others that haven't been able to be sold for X-Plan. SHO, ST, Mach1 and Bullitt have all been X-Plan in the past.
I might have mis-heard but I believe Ford said they're including the Bullitt in the count of Ford Performance vehicles which makes sense and again means no X-plan this time. :(

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I might have mis-heard but I believe Ford said they're including the Bullitt in the count of Ford Performance vehicles which makes sense and again means no X-plan this time. :(
Firm nationwide MSRP pricing will reflect in the residual value. So in the long run it's not a big deal. How much a car costs is not really that important. It's how much it depreciates what counts.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Firm nationwide MSRP pricing will reflect in the residual value. So in the long run it's not a big deal. Remember what you pay for a car is not really that important. It's how much it depreciates what counts.
Yeah, I'll pay MSRP if I have to. Don't care about residual value much since I don't plan to ever sell the car but I understand the point. The 08 and 09 Bullitts always command a strong premium over a standard Mustang GT of the same year.

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Yeah, I'll pay MSRP if I have to. Don't care about residual value much since I don't plan to ever sell the car but I understand the point. The 08 and 09 Bullitts always command a strong premium over a standard Mustang GT of the same year.
I'm of the same thought lines. If I can get MSRP, even if X-Plan is able, I'll be happy. I'll only be disappointed if I can't find a place not adding markups. I have every intention of rocking the car into retirement.

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
Right now the only X-Plan ineligible products are the Fiesta S, All Ford Performance vehicels (GT500, GT350, Ford GT, Raptor, Focus RS), F-550 and above, Stripped Chassis and E-450.

These are typically what are restricted from the X Plan over the years. I am not aware of any non SVT/Ford Performance Mustang that was restricted from the X Plan except for the 50th Anniversary Mustang. But Ford ran a limited production run of 1,964 cars, so that would make sense.

Time will tell if the 2019 Bullitt will be included in this list, but it is neither a Ford Performance product nor a limited production run Mustang.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Green Lantern?

From Justin’s American Muscle Video. Does this car have an Option for Green DRLs?
FAF8BD55-3D90-494D-AA54-3DEDFE072136.jpeg

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
From Justin’s American Muscle Video. Does this car have an Option for Green DRLs?
I think that is paint reflection, green drl would be illegal.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Some might. Can anyone remember if the 2015 50th LE cars were eligible for X-plan or Ford incentives? Is the GT350 eligible for these?
I do not believe they were- thinking i recall seeing 50 Years edition exclusion language. (But i could be wrong also). The real issue is with 1964 cars built and slowly released over the year the battle was getting one at MSRP. Ignoring holdovers that sold after sitting for 2 yrs when 20k adm dealers gave up a 50th LE below msrp was a miracle. I do not recall any posts about anyone scoring on XPlan.

And with no GT350 being sold the "LE" became the car to chase. It is like Ground Hog day....so many of the 50th LE buyers chasing (paying over msrp) declaring it the holy grail they will keep forever.. a check of the old forum threads shows how many of those "forevers" lasted 2 yrs....lthe GT350 is the same....how many used available....same crap will sadly happen with the Bullitt... the "new thing" buyers will just have to have one....drive up demand and price then proceed to modify (aka fuck up the car) and then sell it in 18 months to chase after a GT500 or Mach 1 SUV as their "forever" car....

Last edited:

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I do not believe they were- thinking i recall seeing 50 Years edition exclusion language. (But i could be wrong also). The real issue is with 1964 cars built and slowly released over the year the battle was getting one at MSRP. Ignoring holdovers that sold after sitting for 2 yrs when 20k adm dealers gave up a 50th LE below msrp was a miracle. I di not recall any posts about anyone scoring on XPlan.

And with no GT350 being sold the "LE" became the car to chase. It is like Ground Hog day....so many if the 59th LE buyers chasing (paying over msrp) declaring it the holy grail they will keep forever.. a check of the old forum threads shows how many of those "forevers" lasted 2 yrs....lthe GT350 is the same....how many used available....same crap will sadly happen with the Bullitt... the "new thing" buyers will just have to have...druvevup demand and price then proceed to modify (aka fuck up the car) and then sell it in 18 months to chase after a GT500 or Mach 1 SUV.
Only reason I didn't get a used 50th and just kept waiting is the lack of Sync 3. Now I'm glad i waited.

I do love that Wimbledon White though.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I'm hoping the Bullitt avoids all the people that just want the hot new thing since the GT350 is still the top dog in every way and they're now starting to become reasonably priced. I'm sure there will still be some that dump them for GT500s but since the Bullitt has a personal connection to me I'll never get rid of mine. I definitely plan to add more cars to my collection in the future but the Bullitt will always stay.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I'm hoping the Bullitt avoids all the people that just want the hot new thing since the GT350 is still the top dog in every way and they're now starting to become reasonably priced. I'm sure there will still be some that dump them for GT500s but since the Bullitt has a personal connection to me I'll never get rid of mine. I definitely plan to add more cars to my collection in the future but the Bullitt will always stay.
Just dont drop a tree on it.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Just dont drop a tree on it.
Yeah 2 freak accidents within a year, hoping I got all the bad luck out of my system. A guy can only be so unlucky right? :headbonk:

Edit: Also, in all seriousness, that tree didn't total the car and if it had been the Bullitt I would have fixed it and kept driving it. I'd probably even fight with the insurance company to NOT total the car if God forbid something serious happened to it.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Has anyone been able to locate that CGI video they played at Barrett-Jackson before the auction commenced?
Sponsored