OP
OP
SolarFlare

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
To update. Someone with a lowered silver S550 posted a pic on Facebook with this splitter. Looks good but asking for more angles.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
heres a real life photo off AM

Not my cup of tea, just doesnt look right. The shape is wayyyyy off.

Also the black plastic fangs on the real 350R overlap the splitter a bit and makes it look less stuck out like a sore thumb.

221776_49A6F8C4.jpg

slide-2.jpg

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious to know if this really fits a PP car. The 'expert' responses on AM seem like generic copy and paste.

Pintoracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
15 V6 051A Deep Impact Blue Reverse sensors

Sponsored

s550v6

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
Just ordered this lip, I think it looks pretty cool to be honest! But to each their own. Ill post up my opinions when it comes in. I have a lowered V6 on stock rims and tires.

*edit* this lip has terrible fitment. it does not line up with the stock belly pan and leaves gaps at both ends

Last edited:

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
Just ordered this lip, I think it looks pretty cool to be honest! But to each their own. Ill post up my opinions when it comes in. I have a lowered V6 on stock rims and tires.

*edit* this lip has terrible fitment. it does not line up with the stock belly pan and leaves gaps at both ends
I've noticed the reviews posted on their site all starting to say this... figment is not just "off" but completely incorrect. Maybe these were designed for GTP splitter replacements/belly pans? Regardless, how disappointing because I was starting to really like the look of this splitter on a lowered car.

s550v6

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
I've noticed the reviews posted on their site all starting to say this... figment is not just "off" but completely incorrect. Maybe these were designed for GTP splitter replacements/belly pans? Regardless, how disappointing because I was starting to really like the look of this splitter on a lowered car.
The fitment is so bad I am returning mine. The gaps it leaves makes me very uncomfortable.

Sponsored

s550v6

Mike
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like all the AM brands are going in the pooper just to get that dollar. Kinda sad.

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
any more updates on this? i spoke with AM today and they said that it has been revised i ordered it. someone i talked to didnt have this issue of gapping

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I have it on my non-PP. There is about an 1/8 inch gap on both sides where the belly pan does not meet the splitter. The plastic is only about 1/8 inch thick as well.

I'm not certain whether that 1/8 gap on each side creates any air issues as I don't have access to my very own wind tunnel ;) but I can say I ran this splitter for 7 sessions at AMP a couple weekends ago and had no issues at all. I personally think it looks great compared to my "baby" splitter that came with the non-pp.

I'll get it up to higher speeds next time I'm at NCM and we'll see how it does there.