Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
This may be my next one on a white disk. :shrug:
It would look sweet for sure! I’m thinking of other designs as well!!
Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
My next one is on order. Thought it would look good at the different car events we attend to put one on each car. It's close to the shape below with a white oval on the outside edge.
Love the his/hers one!! Hoe many discs do you have??? Get the ones from the UK ??

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
ok i need one of these with the howling coyote in the middle... are you making these? if not where can i get the disk?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
ok i need one of these with the howling coyote in the middle... are you making these? if not where can i get the disk?
PM SterlingStangMan...he has the info and decal maker info! Read this post from the beginning...it is a DIY fun project! Buy the mirror, it’s a plastic disc and needs to be turned down to 85mm,,,

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Test fit the newest set of center caps. We plan to use these when the cars are parked at events. They turned out nice with the Ford oval shape.
Lookin’ good!!....you will remove the tape at the shows, right?? lmao!! They the new ones from the UK?? 86 mm ???

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Yes [MENTION=15232]Voo Doo[/MENTION] I'll remove the tape. :) This is my last one until until summer is over. It doesn't represent as well in pics vs in person but it's my favorite so far. I have a few more designs I would like to try out after cruising season.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got a delivery last week....

I have 3 of the 85 mm acrylic discs.....I’ll come up with something!! Yuk. Yuk!

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
I tried to CF wrap a disc but the edges failed miserably. Thinking of trying hydrodipping the inside of the disc. Anyone have tips on doing this. Most everything seems to have a lot of prep but since I am trying to dip the inside, everything afterward is just to protect the finish.
Sponsored