Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
But, it needs a clean ;)!
It is proper filthy, but going to my mates tomorrow for a full paint correction, polish and seal. :)

But you will know, this time of year, cars are dirty within minutes. :(
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nowt wrong with P zeros:D:D
Haha, in fairness they are the updated "PZ4" version on the rear which are certainly a step up from original, but they do have the same unpredictable behaviour at limit of adhesion, but the AWD and chassis in this car just makes them kind of OK.

They are new, so they will stay, when its time to replace will throw a set of PS4S on as the Jaguar forums all seem to say the same as here, they go to Michelin and the car has more grip and is easier to predict in the wet. :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It is proper filthy, but going to my mates tomorrow for a full paint correction, polish and seal. :)

But you will know, this time of year, cars are dirty within minutes. :(
Tell me about it mine looks grotty. I'll clean it before it goes into storage whilst im on holiday.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i cleaned mine ready for going away on holidays so its not sat with salt on came out this morning and it looks like a flock of seaguls have had a curry and 20 pints morning after all over it never seen anything like it :(

quick jet wash off this morning to get the bulk of it off before I run cats to cattery.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
i cleaned mine ready for going away on holidays so its not sat with salt on came out this morning and it looks like a flock of seaguls have had a curry and 20 pints morning after all over it never seen anything like it :(

quick jet wash off this morning to get the bulk of it off before I run cats to cattery.
Put a cover on her ;)!

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no that scratches the shit out of the paint
Made that mistake with my Saleen, as it came with Saleen cover, took it off to see the paint full of scratches (minor), never bothered with them since.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Opened the garage door. Unlocked mustang. Pushed it back and forth a foot or two in order to stop the pads rusting to the discs. Locked it and left it well alone.

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
if only i could get planning permission for that :( currently on the lookout for some land to build a new place on :)
Hinch plenty of land around the back from me if you want to share with the Lions, Tigers and Polar Bears. :lol:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Hinch plenty of land around the back from me if you want to share with the Lions, Tigers and Polar Bears. :lol:
haha i tried to buy the farm when it was first sold off got outbid :( same with a plot of land just up bawtry road. keep looking for farms so i can convert a barn but no luck just nobody seems to want to sell up round here or when they do they want silly money :(

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
haha i tried to buy the farm when it was first sold off got outbid :( same with a plot of land just up bawtry road. keep looking for farms so i can convert a barn but no luck just nobody seems to want to sell up round here or when they do they want silly money :(
Yes its the new Beverly Hills in Doncaster not LA.:cool:
Sponsored