Mustang GT

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Don't forget, it's black Friday tomorrow ;)
kent mustang 20% off roush parts i just saw on facebook..... pity it's not the steeda section :frusty:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Don't forget, it's black Friday tomorrow ;)
Fuck both of you :lol:

I already took part in black Friday... next up is Christmas presents.

If either of you care, house mods already started... I upgraded the boring white dished to marble ones :headbang::lol:(I just haven't got a house yet...)

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Fuck both of you :lol:

I already took part in black Friday... next up is Christmas presents.

If either of you care, house mods already started... I upgraded the boring white dished to marble ones :headbang::lol:(I just haven't got a house yet...)
house mods are sooo much more expensive than car mods..... especially if you let 'her' do the designing :doh:

dishes are the least of your worries ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
house mods are sooo much more expensive than car mods..... especially if you let 'her' do the designing :doh:

dishes are the least of your worries ;)
Trust me I already know that. Sat down and said right lets look at plates and such.

She goes straight to john lewis and picks the £130 for 1 dish, 1 small plate, 1 bowl and a place mat in marble from vera wang........
Instead I google "mable dinner set" and get £35 for 4 dishes 4 small plates 4 bowls... much more effective.

Her idea of looking for a bedding was looking at The White Company, she picked the £350 bed sheet.... not fecking happening lmao.

Fortunatley getting a new build (that's the plan) so all the doors, hinges, sockets etc can be made to spec in the price. rather than worrying about it afterwards.

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
just wait till shes picking out furniture or even wall coverings wall paper at £100 a roll :( i'd expect it to be diamond encrusted for that price but no its just paper with a pattern on it.

and make sure you take a 2nd loan out for a mattress they're stupidly expensive.

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Trust me I already know that. Sat down and said right lets look at plates and such.

She goes straight to john lewis and picks the £130 for 1 dish, 1 small plate, 1 bowl and a place mat in marble from vera wang........
Instead I google "mable dinner set" and get £35 for 4 dishes 4 small plates 4 bowls... much more effective.

Her idea of looking for a bedding was looking at The White Company, she picked the £350 bed sheet.... not fecking happening lmao.

Fortunatley getting a new build (that's the plan) so all the doors, hinges, sockets etc can be made to spec in the price. rather than worrying about it afterwards.
luckily things like that my mrs is ok with ikea :clap2:

it's the, i don't like this floor can we have carpet. (6 months later) i don't like this carpet i want the wooden floor again..

or, "does this wall have to be here?"

that's what really adds up!!

i much prefer new builds, just a shame the vast majority come with such tiny plots with tiny garages (if at all), and generally (although i think has improved in recent years) very poor design for parking.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
luckily things like that my mrs is ok with ikea :clap2:

it's the, i don't like this floor can we have carpet. (6 months later) i don't like this carpet i want the wooden floor again..

or, "does this wall have to be here?"

that's what really adds up!!

i much prefer new builds, just a shame the vast majority come with such tiny plots with tiny garages (if at all), and generally (although i think has improved in recent years) very poor design for parking.
Hehehe, this one fits the stang, has a drive, private road, 3 bed, detached, 2 gardens. not bad for it's price. But I am up north, I did look at some down south and I could get the grand total of a shed for my budget lol.
[MENTION=26439]hinch[/MENTION] fortunately her parents are buying us the main furniture bits... I'm a bit of a deal hunter, she's a splurge.... So it'll be a fun competition.

Her Christmas list this year consisted of 4 things... and the last one was "I want real ugg boots because I need to spend £160" :frusty::frusty:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
haha don't get me started on shoes for women
Tell me about it... I kicke dmyself (getti) I bought her some kurt Geiger boots she wanted for her bday... 5 days after they was half price :frusty:. Thankfully she hates louboutins... but loves guiseppe zanotti.

I'll hand my man card in for knowing all these names :lol:

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
The life you lead... ;)
My wife loves Superdry and Nike...
We live in a house built in 1847 when it was surrounded by fields. It has everything we need but not one single right-angle...

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
The life you lead... ;)
My wife loves Superdry and Nike...
We live in a house built in 1847 when it was surrounded by fields. It has everything we need but not one single right-angle...
What is this "Nike" you reference#? :lol:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Tell me about it... I kicke dmyself (getti) I bought her some kurt Geiger boots she wanted for her bday... 5 days after they was half price :frusty:. Thankfully she hates louboutins... but loves guiseppe zanotti.

I'll hand my man card in for knowing all these names :lol:
first warning young man :paddle:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
stnag Mod = gf fashion mod + mod

repeat cycle until broke :lol:
ah the classic, "i'll let her buy that so she doesn't shout at me for buying this" :lol:

you've learnt young! :clap2:
Sponsored