Sponsored

EBay Carbon Fiber Spoiler installed (flame suit on)

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
So just to confirm, it will cover factory spoiler holes?
That's something I forget to mention.

Mine barley covers the alignment holes for the stock spoiler.
Like if you know where to look, you can see the very top of the hole edge.

I just hope I don't get water in mine.
Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
That's something I forget to mention.

Mine barley covers the alignment holes for the stock spoiler.
Like if you know where to look, you can see the very top of the hole edge.

I just hope I don't get water in mine.
You didn't mention that, if you are washing with a water hose directly where that hole is that could be an issue, at least maybe over time.

vicj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Have the same one off ebay..... AWESOME!!! :clap2::cheers:

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
You didn't mention that, if you are washing with a water hose directly where that hole is that could be an issue, at least maybe over time.
I'll find out whenever I do wash it. Having the ceramic coating makes to where I can just spray detail it. lol

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Very nice !! . I did the same with my Roush style spoiler just 3M tape and it's been on there over 2 years with no issues even at speeds over at 130mph

Sponsored

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
Since I have a PP car, I don’t have a factory spoiler and I refuse to drill holes in the event I want to go back to no spoiler. I also didn’t want to spend a bunch of money on something that is simply for looks. I ordered this Carbon Fiber spoiler expecting to do some modifications to it to fit, since it is a $150 EBay spoiler. Lol
I want to thank you for making this post. Just got my spoiler from the same seller (JC Sportline), and it is awesome! Looks great installed!

Whipple18GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I have the spoiler, but I think the mold is off, on the passenger side even with 3M tape I cant get it to sit flat :(

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I'll find out whenever I do wash it. Having the ceramic coating makes to where I can just spray detail it. lol
Just squeeze in some clear silicone and that will seal up any holes left in the sheet metal.

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
I have the spoiler, but I think the mold is off, on the passenger side even with 3M tape I cant get it to sit flat :(
Mine also wanted to pull up a bit. 3M tape like this takes up to a day to fully cure; I clamped mine with soft jaw wood clamps overnight at the passenger side of the trunk when I installed it, and that took care of 90% of the lifting.

Sponsored

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Since I have a PP car, I don’t have a factory spoiler and I refuse to drill holes in the event I want to go back to no spoiler. I also didn’t want to spend a bunch of money on something that is simply for looks. I ordered this Carbon Fiber spoiler expecting to do some modifications to it to fit, since it is a $150 EBay spoiler. Lol

To my pleasant surprise, it fit perfect with no warp, uneven mounting surfaces or defects. I removed the pre installed no name double stick tape and added my own 3M tape. After measuring and making indexing marks with painters tape, I installed it. It is rock solid on my trunk and I’ve gotten several compliments on it in the past two weeks since installing it. And no, it’s not going to fall off.

I know it’s not a name brand and could be looked at as a knock off but sometimes you get lucky on eBay.
A02539E8-2F56-45BE-8396-6920F918650C.jpeg
DE958DA9-9081-472D-A339-006CF156FBD7.jpeg
78346E67-CA3B-44ED-AD80-4EFE45FECFDD.jpeg
I think it looks great. Why pay more if you don't have to?

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I think it's been ok so far. Haven't seen any water in the trunk.
By the way some things on eBay are worth it. Last week I bought a Bob's machine Deluxe oil separator all in black for $74. That's over $200 new and this one looks like new. Will install it tomorrow.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
By the way some things on eBay are worth it. Last week I bought a Bob's machine Deluxe oil separator all in black for $74. That's over $200 new and this one looks like new. Will install it tomorrow.
Yeah, it's been great so far. I'm thinking about getting a different spoiler though.

vicj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

To my pleasant surprise, it fit perfect with no warp, uneven mounting surfaces or defects. I removed the pre installed no name double stick tape and added my own 3M tape. After measuring and making indexing marks with painters tape, I installed it. It is rock solid on my trunk and I’ve gotten several compliments on it in the past two weeks since installing it. And no, it’s not going to fall off.

I know it’s not a name brand and could be looked at as a knock off but sometimes you get lucky on eBay.
A02539E8-2F56-45BE-8396-6920F918650C.jpeg
DE958DA9-9081-472D-A339-006CF156FBD7.jpeg
78346E67-CA3B-44ED-AD80-4EFE45FECFDD.jpeg
I have the same one.... I think its AWESOME!!

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
looks good. a lot of the name brand cosmetic stuff is made in china anyways so who cares
Sponsored