Sponsored

EBay Carbon Fiber Spoiler installed (flame suit on)

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Stupid limited picture size.

Post up some close up pictures of yours and the fit. I’d like to compare since you bought from a different seller. I may have gotten lucky, but as you can see from the pictures mine fits great.
I would but I just can't get some of them resized to post without cutting out the important parts:shrug:
Honestly studying yours&then mine installed. The fitment imo looks pretty similar. The very corners with increased clearance for the trunk edges is the worst looking imo. Mine is snug to the back all around, looks very similar sitting on the trunk(they could've made that leading edge sharper to look better imo.
But that gap at the edges just throws me man :frusty:
I'm glad I only paid $140 and it can come off somewhat easily:D

OP
OP
grabber yote

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
The corner gap is exaggerated in the picture because of the angles. It’s also there for a reason. You can actually push down on your trunk lid when it’s closed. If the clearance is too tight on the spoiler, it will hit.

I would but I just can't get some of them resized to post without cutting out the important parts:shrug:
Honestly studying yours&then mine installed. The fitment imo looks pretty similar. The very corners with increased clearance for the trunk edges is the worst looking imo. Mine is snug to the back all around, looks very similar sitting on the trunk(they could've made that leading edge sharper to look better imo.
But that gap at the edges just throws me man :frusty:
I'm glad I only paid $140 and it can come off somewhat easily:D

k4show

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Can't decide if I want to go for this style or the track pack style. Also can't decide to go gloss black or carbon. Any thoughts for a Grabber Blue?

OP
OP
grabber yote

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
CF and black both look great on grabber blue.

Can't decide if I want to go for this style or the track pack style. Also can't decide to go gloss black or carbon. Any thoughts for a Grabber Blue?

Sponsored

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Also can't decide to go gloss black or carbon.
That was my issue. lol
Where's the gloss black one?

Because I want to wrap my roof black. Not sure how that would look with CF wing. I defiantly don't want to wrap the roof in CF.

k4show

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! Glad the tape worked out without drilling. I will pass this along to a friend of mine that eventually wants a GT350 and doesn't want to drill due to that fact. Thanks!

OP
OP
grabber yote

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
Thanks!

Looks great! Glad the tape worked out without drilling. I will pass this along to a friend of mine that eventually wants a GT350 and doesn't want to drill due to that fact. Thanks!

Sponsored

AcousticBoom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT
That looks real slick! Especially against the blue. Can't decide myself if I want to keep the back end clean or add a spoiler.

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
The closest non-carbon fiber one I can find is Ikon motorsports. While I trust Ikon is decent quality the ABS black plastic just doesn't look the same as the carbon fiber ones.

OP
OP
grabber yote

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
Thanks! I agree with you. I didn’t want to commit to a spoiler by drilling holes. With this one it can be removed with fishing line and a heat.

That looks real slick! Especially against the blue. Can't decide myself if I want to keep the back end clean or add a spoiler.

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
Currently out of stock, but it's in my watch list. Next time ebay has one of those 15% off of ANYTHING, and it's in stock, I'll pounce. :D

OP
OP
grabber yote

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
It’s s diamond in the rough amongst most eBay stuff. With the price of name brand spoilers, a good fitting no name will sell like hot cakes.

Currently out of stock, but it's in my watch list. Next time ebay has one of those 15% off of ANYTHING, and it's in stock, I'll pounce. :D
Sponsored