2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Shift Solutions Co just sent me a picture of my finished knob. Wile E. Coyote never looked better! I ordered 12 days ago, maybe I'll have it by weeks end?

I also have a knob coming from Anarchy Motive.
That's badass Jorge! :cheers::headbang:
Sponsored

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem w/ Corsa Act Ex
Just ordered a knob from Derrick. I know people have been complaining about his lead time. We will see how it goes. I love how responsive he was with his emailing. Emailing me back and fourth at 10 PM easter sunday is dedication to his business. I couldn't even get MCdonalds!!!

Anywho.... I have high hopes. The product he pushes looks dam near flawless in photos.

Olivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT w/PP
This just arrived today from Shift Solution :) Sucker has some weight to it. Wish the GT logo had turned out a little darker but I still like it. Loctite is still drying so haven't had the chance yet to see how it feels, but I can't wait! Kept going back and forth between this and a color option. Finally settled on the stainless, may still eventually get a color one too :headbang:. Only concern now is the etchings melting into my hand with the summer heat.
20180505_163352.jpg
20180505_163401.jpg
20180505_163855.jpg

drobinson1692

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis Coupe
I'm selling a Raceseng wrinkle red slammer for the MGW shifters if anyone is interested - please PM me or look at my thread in the FS
Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 9.52.03 AM.png

DJRoy28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Shift Solutions custom BK knob! Absolutely love it! :thumbsup:
DCTMS + SSCo Resized.jpg
IMG_20180514_083301 - Copy.jpg

Sponsored

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem w/ Corsa Act Ex
Wow....I am in shock at how great this came. Anarchy Motive really came through.

He matched this to the color of my car and did a great job putting Madtwos, the codename for my kids, on it. Derrick was setting this order up for me at 10 PM on easter sunday. Talk about dedication. I couldn't even get McDonalds!!!!

Derrick - Thank you a ton. This is great!! [MENTION=19132]Anarchy Motive[/MENTION]
knob1.PNG
knob2.PNG

Last edited:

Sponsored

khannected

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sohaib
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT
Hey guys, just wanted to announce our new Howler knobs are available now! There's a small selection already made and ready to ship asap. All others are made to order at 2-3 weeks ETA.

Available in 3 different weights/styles, in 12+ colors (candy, wrinkle, etc), with a custom SCS shift pattern and/or Howler Coyote laser engraved design.

We're working on Cyclone and EB knobs as well for the V6 and Ecoboost guys.

Cheers! :cheers:
I have been waiting for these for a long time! I went to order but I dont see an option for ball shifters (only cylinder ones). Is that not offered?

Thanks,
Khan

pike bishop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT, shadow blk, 401a, pp...
Wow....I am in shock at how great this came. Anarchy Motive really came through.

He matched this to the color of my car and did a great job putting Madtwos, the codename for my kids, on it. Derrick was setting this order up for me at 10 PM on easter sunday. Talk about dedication. I couldn't even get McDonalds!!!!

Derrick - Thank you a ton. This is great!! [MENTION=19132]Anarchy Motive[/MENTION]
detail came out nice against that transparent black. i went same knob/laser color scheme on my order; appears on track for sometime next month. I also just snagged a brushed ashiko and it's pretty f'n amazing. distracting or not, may end up having to put them into a rotation, lol.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Does anyone know of a knob that lengthens and raises the height ?
Hey buddy, why did you do a charge back through PayPal for the FP oil separators you received on the 18th?! You state transaction was made without your permission???

Last edited:

Calvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP
Been running this shift knob for over a year already. It's a WC Lathe Werks knob that I specifically asked if he can make a mix between his GF4 and Piston knob since I wanted the flat top/taper shifter.

20180624_181110_zpsngkd7wwk.jpg
Sponsored