trbstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
87 5.0 LX, 16 PP GT Premium
put a picture of your car as the profile pic and request to join
I just sent in a request to join, but don't want to post up my new car on FB. Don't want to let everyone know what I have. Thanks!

Thomas

boomerd35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Ruby Red
I just sent in a request to join, but don't want to post up my new car on FB. Don't want to let everyone know what I have. Thanks!

Thomas
I know what you mean. I just joined but didn't want to put my pic because of a slightly different reason. When I got my car and posted a pic, I got some jealousy and some "oh you must be rich to be buying fancy sports cars like that." Doesn't bother me that much- just don't want to hear it.

KnownasAl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alistair
Vehicle(s)
White 2016 Mustang GT California Special
Yeah I just requested to join and sent an admin a PM with a picture of my Mustang

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
spotted a comp orange with the howler badge on rear deck near summer wood yesterday! looked and sounded nice!

Sponsored

OP
OP

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
Anything Mustang related going on in Houston in the near future?

Silver Bullet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Procharged Auto Silver
Sucks for us guys not on FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I don't do the FB thing that's why I joined M6G not FB ! Maybe we need start a New Houston M6G club ? since the others have gone to FB & hardly ever even post on here ? WTH , Don't understand it ?

OP
OP

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
Let's do it

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I've moved from Houston to Port Lavaca area for 8 years now but cruise with only a few friends as I am semi-retired and not a night owl. I'd cruise to SW Houston to see my Dr. as I am a 4 year cancer survivor. Now I remain near the coastal bend and cruise the coastal hwys lone wolf style. Enjoy your youth.

Jdmuscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supra Viper Z06 Mustang
I sent a request but never got accepted.. lol

Sponsored

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
They pretty much killed all new growth in the group. When I left and sold the group we had over 850 members...now in the past year they've barely grown and cut off a lot of new houston members, completely killing my idea for the group and also being the main reason i parted out my car and sold it. you're not missing out on anything

SiMuL

.wise selectah.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
They pretty much killed all new growth in the group. When I left and sold the group we had over 850 members...now in the past year they've barely grown and cut off a lot of new houston members, completely killing my idea for the group and also being the main reason i parted out my car and sold it. you're not missing out on anything
This is entirely NOT true. The group is far from dead and we get new members every day. There are meets nearly every other day.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
This is entirely NOT true. The group is far from dead and we get new members every day. There are meets nearly every other day.
I was judging from my friends inability to get his request accepted, along with several people on the forums mentioning the same thing. the instagram hasn't been updated in weeks and the website has nothing since january, thought it was safe to assume the group had been given up on due to all of these things.

SiMuL

.wise selectah.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
I was judging from my friends inability to get his request accepted, along with several people on the forums mentioning the same thing. the instagram hasn't been updated in weeks and the website has nothing since january, thought it was safe to assume the group had been given up on due to all of these things.
Roger that. I didn't even know there was a website/IG for it... Given your reasoning, seems like a logical assumption.

I think someone else has taken over, but I don't know anything about the internal politics. I do know people are posting on there daily, though.

What's your friend's name? Maybe I can help speed it along.

OP
OP

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
Still doesn't help the guys like me that aren't on facebook.
Sponsored