Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badluck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What happen to spacecityspy on Instagram? It's no longer there. Also most of the badges listed on the website have disappeared.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Is it the lighting or the paint that doesn't look right on the black and red badge above?

and to guy with the long ass post that put towards me I didn't read the whole thing because you didn't really read my post.I said it wasn't all profit but they still made a good chunk of money with three revisions of the badge. I can't imagine them spending more than half profit on the badges themselves and packaging plus shipping. I could also care less how much money they make or what they do but my bone to pick is the issue with customer service that is non-existent through my experience. To me customer service is number one no matter the product. Also feel kinda sketchy after someone showed how they used the same Coyote from the hockey team. Everyone getting so butthat hurt over some facts. Either you didn't get a badge or just love arguing on the internet. Unsubscribing this thread. To many cry babies. I'll just keep my black and red v3 in my misc parts cabinet at home next to the v2. Peace

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
What happen to spacecityspy on Instagram? It's no longer there. Also most of the badges listed on the website have disappeared.
It probably stopping production or got caught for having the same coyote as NHL team

Sponsored

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
I've personally sat down and had a few beers with OySmallFry and seen him and the shipments at his house. Spent quite a few days with this guy and hold him in high regard. It's sad how many of you can be so quick to hate and assume this is a giant company making buckets of money and taking advantage of you. Nathan has helped with designing the badges and a little PR on the forum but otherwise it's a 1 man show minus Oy's friends helping him pack and label orders, etc.

He tried so hard to get a product with great quality out while working a full time job that actually pays the bills(because selling these badges doesn't)

Here's a crazy point....have you seen custom badges like these for any other car, that are mass produced??? I sure haven't. I'm sure if the badge sets were $150+ they could be hand painted by professionals here in the USA with 0 margin for Oy and his time+idea, they would look perfect but also be out of 90% of your spending range for a product like a badge.

Get over yourselves, and if you think you can make a better product as well as mass produce them for hundreds/thousands please do so.

I'm very sad to see a friend struggle through this because of the nasty comments/pms/emails he has received. The general population really makes me sick.

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0

Hmmm, I wonder why... I would of given up way before him.

I've personally sat down and had a few beers with OySmallFry and seen him and the shipments at his house. Spent quite a few days with this guy and hold him in high regard. It's sad how many of you can be so quick to hate and assume this is a giant company making buckets of money and taking advantage of you. Nathan has helped with designing the badges and a little PR on the forum but otherwise it's a 1 man show minus Oy's friends helping him pack and label orders, etc.

He tried so hard to get a product with great quality out while working a full time job that actually pays the bills(because selling these badges doesn't)

Here's a crazy point....have you seen custom badges like these for any other car, that are mass produced??? I sure haven't. I'm sure if the badge sets were $150+ they could be hand painted by professionals here in the USA with 0 margin for Oy and his time+idea, they would look perfect but also be out of 90% of your spending range for a product like a badge.

Get over yourselves, and if you think you can make a better product as well as mass produce them for hundreds/thousands please do so.

I'm very sad to see a friend struggle through this because of the nasty comments/pms/emails he has received. The general population really makes me sick.

I agree with you 100%!!

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
phrenetiK pretty much nailed everything. The Instagram Page was temporarily taken offline while Oy focuses his attention on getting these badges out in the quoted timeline that was emailed to customers still waiting. The Instagram page became yet another avenue where people were asking questions and following up. It was easier to streamline the communication at this point to the website and forum PMs. The Instagram page will be back and running soon and rest assure that OY has not given up. He put an unrealistic goal on himself by trying to get these badges on sale and out to everyone before the holidays. The original model was to inspect the badges, package them and ship to Amazon for fulfillment. This would have added an additional four weeks before they were available to be sold. Pushing things into the middle of January. He tried to do everyone a solid and get these out in time for Christmas gifts. He succeeded for a majority of the orders, but he is still working through the additional ones. There will be more badges coming shortly. Future batches will be fulfilled through Amazon. If you have a refund request or returned product he will get you taken care. I just hope that you understand as phernetik said this is one guy doing all of this while still working a full time job.

Badluck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
phrenetiK pretty much nailed everything. The Instagram Page was temporarily taken offline while Oy focuses his attention on getting these badges out in the quoted timeline that was emailed to customers still waiting. The Instagram page became yet another avenue where people were asking questions and following up. It was easier to streamline the communication at this point to the website and forum PMs. The Instagram page will be back and running soon and rest assure that OY has not given up. He put an unrealistic goal on himself by trying to get these badges on sale and out to everyone before the holidays. The original model was to inspect the badges, package them and ship to Amazon for fulfillment. This would have added an additional four weeks before they were available to be sold. Pushing things into the middle of January. He tried to do everyone a solid and get these out in time for Christmas gifts. He succeeded for a majority of the orders, but he is still working through the additional ones. There will be more badges coming shortly. Future batches will be fulfilled through Amazon. If you have a refund request or returned product he will get you taken care. I just hope that you understand as phernetik said this is one guy doing all of this while still working a full time job.
Good deal! Look forward to seeing the fender badges when they come available! Thanks

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
I just hope that you understand as phernetik said this is one guy doing all of this while still working a full time job.

I think that's the part a lot of people aren't understand and where people's frustration is coming from. He's not AM or Lethal where he has plenty of people working for him 10 hours a day. He'll do right by everyone and hopefully continue to make a killer product that EVERYONE seems to want :headbang:

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
:thumbsup:

A few days after contacting Oy I got a refund on mine, before I even sent it back in the mail. Can't beat that. I expected a little delay in hearing back, because holidays.

Hang in there, people, it'll happen.

Nathan and Oy, regarding Amazon - I'd suggest that quality of future product is up to snuff before going and doing business there. They can make or break a seller. And as we've seen here, a microcosm on the internet, things can go haywire in a hurry when people can leave feedback.

I'll be patiently waiting for my V3 2.0..... :)

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Nathan and Oy, regarding Amazon - I'd suggest that quality of future product is up to snuff before going and doing business there.
I agree based on the finish of my badge. While the imperfections are very small and I'm OK with them, especially knowing it will be catching crap from the road while bolted to the grill running 80mph for hours on end, others may not be so understanding after paying $40.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
others may not be so understanding after paying $40.
what you and many others don't realize is $40 gets you a mass produced badge that requires hand paint by someone on an assembly line trying to get them done as fast as possible.

If you want a hand painted custom badge by an expert painter that paints small models on etsy, expect to spend over $50 just for professional paintwork on an item of this size+ the cost of the actual badge. maybe he can offer unpainted ones for those perfectionists of you that can then paint yourselves or dole out $50++ to have a professional do them.

I'm not saying there should be large defects, but each badge will have a slight error because they're custom painted and done so quickly so that they can be provided at such a cheap price. $40 is a steal.

Deputy 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, GTPP
I still can't believe how much of a chicken some of you have shit over these badges. Yes they are pretty bad ass and the wait was grueling. But C'MON MAN! At some point you just have to accept that it's gonna take a while for a small business one man operation to get it all sorted out. This has gotten out of hand from some of you and is plain mean and rude. Makes me wonder why he would even WANT to continue doing business here. I wouldn't blame him if he didnt. He didn't take your money and run he's still sending out updates as he can when he can. THEY'RE FUCKING BADGES!! Pull your thongs out of your asses and start acting like patient adults. I'm still waiting on mine like everyone else.

Also if anyone has or wants to get rid of a black Nickel and red badge rather than refund it, I'll take it. I was only able to order one. I'm shameless I know..

Last edited:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
maybe he can offer unpainted ones for those perfectionists of you that can then paint yourselves
I think I might have brought this up back in the V1 days....a raw badge would much more forgiving in terms of quality expectations.

Had my V3 not had a half dozen or more little 'coppery' chips on it I would have been plenty satisfied. I can live with a dust speck or two in paint....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.