• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

16 GT Premium, DIB,PP,Recaros,6-speed

DirtRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT DIB PP
Looking to sell my 16 GT. Looked for quite a while for this specific combination of color/options. I had the dealer swap the black pp wheels for the 20" foundry wheels before I took delivery, I no longer have the pp wheels. This car is not my daily driver and it has never seen wide open throttle. Owned 17 mustangs and this one is by far the best I've ever driven. Located in Fayetteville, Arkansas

Just turned 5k miles,

DIB 16 GT Premium 6 speed manual, 400A
Options-PP,Recaros, Reverse park assist, Voice activated NAV
MSRP was 42,475

PRICE DROP 10/24/16 32k

Interested buyers please call or text, more pics available. Thanks!!

(479)597-9898
4.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
Well damn just a little too late. I'm in Bentonville and would have considered this car. Glws looks great.

Sponsored

Sponsored

sphinx

Mr. Whipple
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang GT Fastback
Flip Flop

I called this gentleman about his car a couple of weeks ago. I was an interested buyer. Nice guy until he said he was not sure he wanted to sell and that he really wanted to get 33k out of it. :headbonk:

OP
OP

DirtRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT DIB PP
I was on the fence about selling it when I had talked to you. Even so its a good price at 33 for the options and miles it has. Also, I have this car listed on multiple sites, and this is the only place it is listed for 32k. It is listed for 34.5k on the others. I have had lots of people contact me and also quite a few lowball offers. I am firm at 32k, will not accept an offer for any less.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
...the options I should have bought. Regret not getting Recaros EVERYDAY!!!!

qwk93ta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 M6 & 2015 Hellcat A8 (10.83 @ 127)
Do you have the performance pack wheels?
Sponsored