Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
Yep general rule white for the front, yellow for the sides and red for the back.

If you do run it while driving you fail ADRs, but seriously just about everything fails ADRs and cops just care about "Is this OK on the road" not "Let me pull out my ADR guidelines and the ADRs passed by this car"
Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
New tires are on to match the new P51s. Pirelli 285/35 fronts 305/35 rears

Congrats on that, they look great!

For the 19's you've got the perfect tyre sizes. I would have gone the same sizes & aspect ratio but difficult to get Michelin MPSS in those sizes here in Australia.

If you don't me asking, where did you source the P51's?

Cheers

Pagey

PonyGP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/Black roof
Congrats on that, they look great!

For the 19's you've got the perfect tyre sizes. I would have gone the same sizes & aspect ratio but difficult to get Michelin MPSS in those sizes here in Australia.

If you don't me asking, where did you source the P51's?

Cheers
Yea unfortunately we are very limited here in Australia when it comes to suitable tyre sizes. I don’t subscribe to the Pirreli haute club, i think they are great tyres and any performance tyre at this end of the spectrum is limited my by driver capability than anything else. However saying that I would love to have put MPSS on if they were the right spec.

I got my wheels from Paul at PK Autodesign. He was fantastic and I received the wheels in 5 days from the US

Sponsored

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_20171116_190725.png

Added new side louvres.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Annoying oil change warning

What I did today was remove the annoying oil change warning. Lee on the 6G Facebook page posted the solution to the issue. I have since found this video that was posted here some time ago. It might be useful to newer members of the forum: [ame]

Sponsored

Pagey

PonyGP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT w/Black roof
Nice spears AJ. Do you have a link to them? And are those rocker stripes the ones from Big Worm Graphics?

Last edited:

Aj05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual
Last edited:

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Well just getting ready to say a very reluctant goodbye to the Stang and hello to Tesla X. Difficult decision as I would rather I had both but...
Gull wing doors and 0 to 60 in 2.9! very cool but so is the Stang.

mrthumper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT MT6, Holden VX SS MT6, Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79, Rides, BMW R1200RT & BMW R1200GS
Did first service yesterday, car built Jan 17 now done 4500KM too long to leave original factory oil until first scheduled service in May 18.

The oil filter on the RHD 5.0 is almost impossible to change, ended up taking the front plastic tray off. Still hard and I have a hoist in my home workshop. Pity anyone trying to do it on ramps.
Sponsored