Sponsored

Picked up another S550 today!

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Okay, so I don't have an extra $30k+ for another proper Mustang.

However, I found a Maisto 1:24 scale model of my Mustang on eBay -- down to the manual transmission, Performance Package goodies, and color! How could I resist?

My daily ride:

New project, before:

And my new S550!

So here's where I say that I paid a professional to do the stripes on my Mustang. I really wanted to go with a Big Worm kit (supporting a M6G sponsor and saving a few bucks to boot) with the stripes but ultimately I just didn't trust myself enough to do a perfect installation. Hell, on my model I was getting pretty irritated with tenths of a millimeter. I'm really glad I farmed out the striping job, as I would always be criticizing my own imperfections in application; I don't know how the guys who do this regularly get so good at it, as even on a 1:24 scale this is hard!

(Aside: Annoyingly, the panel gaps on the Maisto are better than they are on the real thing!)

Anyway, this model's now living on my home office desk next to the models of all my motorcycles. Well, models of most of my motorcycles. A couple of my bikes are too rare to have models of them, but I know what they are. :)
Sponsored

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

paul123

Threads