• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: West Virginia silver PP wheels 2016 GT Price Dropped

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Have the silver performance pack wheels that came on my car new. Rear tires are shot, one of the front has a cord busted, other is ok. One front rim is bent (can see picture) but holds air fine as picture shows. Stock TPMS are included as are the Center caps. Asking 125 picked up in Morgantown WV 26505. Will not ship, but I do have a truck so if you wanted to do a meet (like and hour or so drive for me) that can be arranged as well.

43460548681_716063fb5c_b.jpg
Untitled by Jason Fowler, on Flickr
41652891470_d8ff33fac4_b.jpg
41652891360_7afa42742d_b.jpg
42744240954_04f3c3f477_b.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nuked

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Price lowered to 375 picked up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nuked

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nuked

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still interested if we could meet near Deep Creek Lake , MD. (perhaps Wisp Ski slope). I will be coming from south of Baltimore.
I could definitely meet you at Deep Creek somewhere, that is not too far from me.

arw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
I could definitely meet you at Deep Creek somewhere, that is not too far from me.
I need some dental work-tooth is killing me. Time is not critical-I don't need tires/wheels until Sept. Will set mutually agreeable time frame after dental work. Thanks. ARW

OP
OP
Nuked

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I need some dental work-tooth is killing me. Time is not critical-I don't need tires/wheels until Sept. Will set mutually agreeable time frame after dental work. Thanks. ARW
Sounds good. Just hit me up whenever your ready and we can set something up. I may be heading to Florida for work for 6 months in September/October just an FYI.

arw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
Sounds good. Just hit me up whenever your ready and we can set something up. I may be heading to Florida for work for 6 months in September/October just an FYI.
I am sorry, but due to unexpected medical and family expenses I am not in a position to follow through with purchasing these wheels and tires. This is a good deal for someone looking for spares or replacements for their existing setup. Again, sorry for not being able to complete transaction. ARW

OP
OP
Nuked

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am sorry, but due to unexpected medical and family expenses I am not in a position to follow through with purchasing these wheels and tires. This is a good deal for someone looking for spares or replacements for their existing setup. Again, sorry for not being able to complete transaction. ARW
No worries. They just chilling in my storage unit until someone wants them lol.
Sponsored