Sponsored

2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
It's gotta be sooner than that. If they started teasing this car back in February and are gonna make us wait almost 2 years for a reveal, that's sadistic if you ask me lol.
Less post! More vids!
Sponsored

Mustang Mikes Queen Creek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
56gs,Man I love my Mustangs and cars in general,but id never pay that kind of money for any car knowing how fast they smash these things together,Alot of people will be ass hurt when this new bubble pops.Ill scoop one up then.

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
With the PP2 package leaked, what makes you think Ford is going to release a Bullitt in 2018?

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
With the PP2 package leaked, what makes you think Ford is going to release a Bullitt in 2018?
Because of the teaser in the background of the Rock video. And because Bullitts seem to be showing up in the Ford system. My bet is it'll just be an appearance package to fill the spot of the California Special which isn't available for 2018.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Yeah, I don't see what one has to do with the other either.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Doesn't even matter if the Bullitt is just pp2 w/special body work, seats, or dash, etc. As long as it comes.

I wanna see that color...

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yeah, I don't see what one has to do with the other either.
Well if my guess is right, I'm sure a lot of people will be disappointed if it doesn't have more performance. The previous Bullitts have been a "Performance Pack" in a way before there was one. These days with PP1 and PP2, there's no need for the new Bullitt to have more performance. Throwing on an intake from the GT350 or the Ford Performance catalog is pointless IMO. The Bullitt package could give you the look, then you add the performance stuff separately to your heart's content, whether you want PP1, PP2 etc.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Well if my guess is right, I'm sure a lot of people will be disappointed if it doesn't have more performance. The previous Bullitts have been a "Performance Pack" in a way before there was one. These days with PP1 and PP2, there's no need for the new Bullitt to have more performance. Throwing on an intake from the GT350 or the Ford Performance catalog is pointless IMO. The Bullitt package could give you the look, then you add the performance stuff separately to your heart's content, whether you want PP1, PP2 etc.
My only ask is for SOUND through a tuned, specific exhaust. The base suspension, powertrain, and braking of the standard GT is pretty significant these days. Oh, and a wheel style that looks Torq Thurst-like :)

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
The Bullitt package could give you the look, then you add the performance stuff separately to your heart's content, whether you want PP1, PP2 etc.
I doubt PP2 will be optional since the Bullitt pack already has specific wheels. If it indeed has specific upholstery as part of the package then that goes for Recaros too.

My guess would be that PP1 and active exhaust are mandatory (because perfomance image) and that Automatic and Safe & Smart package could be options.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
My only ask is for SOUND through a tuned, specific exhaust. The base suspension, powertrain, and braking of the standard GT is pretty significant these days. Oh, and a wheel style that looks Torq Thurst-like :)
I agree, a unique sound is one thing I'd really like. Especially since the standard Active Exhaust is a little too raspy to me.

I doubt PP2 will be optional since the Bullitt pack already has specific wheels. If it indeed has specific upholstery as part of the package then that goes for Recaros too.

My guess would be that PP1 and active exhaust are mandatory (because perfomance image) and that Automatic and Safe & Smart package could be options.
True. I still think PP1 and Magne-ride could be optional, along with the other bells and whistles. I'd love a 45k Bullitt without PP since like Tony mentioned, the standard 2018 GT is impressive too and would be good enough for me. Adding PP would basically put it at 50k which is probably my price limit.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Come on Matt, you gotta be a millionaire by now with all those YouTube videos.
:lol: I wish. Maybe if I did clickbait and vlogs. That's where all the YouTube money is at right now.
Sponsored