2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
:lol: I wish. Maybe if I did clickbait and vlogs. That's where all the YouTube money is at right now.
We have a 23 year old multi millionaire who moved into my relatively poor town and bought up a few houses in a new upper class development. He has a few new Camaros and a Vette and drives a red Lambo Aventador (I always see it in gas stations. lolz) around town all the time.

He makes puppet videos on YouTube, I hate him.
Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
:lol: I wish. Maybe if I did clickbait and vlogs. That's where all the YouTube money is at right now.
Hang on -- are you Matt Maran? I've been a subscriber for a long time now.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Hang on -- are you Matt Maran? I've been a subscriber for a long time now.
Then you should have figured out based on his signature and that he mentioned the site often lol.

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Yeah, I hate that YT trend. Cool thumbnail with a nice car, title metions something cool that has to do with the car - You see a guy's face talking 15 minutes in his car or garage about what he ordered at McDonalds... :frusty:
At least when they talk about new mods they did, they could actually show it more than a couple of seconds. :headbonk:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Well, looks like a no-show at LA :(

http://fordauthority.com/2017/10/no-ford-reveals-planned-for-la-auto-show/

However, Ford now seem to prefer to reveal certain cars outside of big shows these days, so lets hope they're working on something for the Bullitt!
Interesting. It could make sense that if Ford doesn't have anything else to show, having a full press conference (30 minute time slot) for the Bullitt would be overkill. Especially if it ends up being mostly a California Special type package. They could reveal online and have it at the show on the normal display. Does anyone remember if there was a press conference when the 2008 Bullitt was revealed in LA? I just remember it being on the stand.

Edit: Looks like the 08 was just sitting in a dimly lit corner of the Ford display at the 2007 LA Auto Show: http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-shows/videos/a21024/2008-ford-bullitt-mustang-video-1315740632/

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Interesting. It could make sense that if Ford doesn't have anything else to show, having a full press conference (30 minute time slot) for the Bullitt would be overkill. Especially if it ends up being mostly a California Special type package. They could reveal online and have it at the show on the normal display. Does anyone remember if there was a press conference when the 2008 Bullitt was revealed in LA? I just remember it being on the stand.

Edit: Looks like the 08 was just sitting in a dimly lit corner of the Ford display at the 2007 LA Auto Show: http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-shows/videos/a21024/2008-ford-bullitt-mustang-video-1315740632/
Well, look at what the Mustang Bullitt represents. A no-nonsense, agile and capable car.

I see that as a 6-manual, w/CF driverline, mageneride, no backseat, green monster. That is has premium feel & simple interior & possibly with the carbon fiber package (now missing on the configurator), & using it's tech-luster instead of shinny chrome, as bullitt accent/cue.. ??

:shrug:

Sponsored

Bullitt 3383

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang Bullitt
I cannot imagine Ford not using San Francisco as the media release location. The 2001 and 2008 Bullitts were both revealed to the media in San Francisco. The press cars were then sent to LA for the public reveal at the LA Auto show.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I cannot imagine Ford not using San Francisco as the media release location. The 2001 and 2008 Bullitts were both revealed to the media in San Francisco. The press cars were then sent to LA for the public reveal at the LA Auto show.

That's kinda what I'm hoping for.

Welcome to M6G :)

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Not sure if anyone here follows the DC shows but there was an original Bullitt on Supergirl this week. Possible subliminal advertising?

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Some new additional confirmation of a Bullitt comes from Ponysite.de which makes it clear they were on the set for a commercial being shot overseas and the caption says it's for the 2018 Bullitt Mustang launch in January. Sounds like Detroit it is and I'll be there! Check it out yourself: http://www.ponysite.de/bullittnews.htm

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Ahhh now I get what that picture was :cheers:

Wonder why they went all the way to the UK to film it.
Sponsored