Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Responding to criticism from dealers and investors about an aging product lineup, Hackett says that more new vehicles are in the pipeline. Dealers don’t know everything the company is planning, Hackett said in a brief interview with The Associated Press. “We think dealers are really going to be happy with the vehicles we’ve got coming this year and what we’ve got in the hopper,” he said, without giving specifics.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...0fa8d7a0db6_story.html?utm_term=.5478ccfb9076
Board (Ford JR) want more affordable electric cars.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
compare.jpg

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none

Putting these side by side the 15 headlights make the car look likee its happy to see you but when you look at that 18 the headlights just look angry and pissed off like it wants to kill someone. I loved the 15 when it debuted, But that 18 is just aggressive. i dont care what people here say but if i had the money to throw into that 18 i defiinitely would.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Putting these side by side the 15 headlights make the car look likee its happy to see you but when you look at that 18 the headlights just look angry and pissed off like it wants to kill someone. I loved the 15 when it debuted, But that 18 is just aggressive. i dont care what people here say but if i had the money to throw into that 18 i defiinitely would.
Looks like a lot different at certain angles. Telling people to only take a picture of your car at certain angles has to be embarrassing.

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Looks like a lot different at certain angles. Telling people to only take a picture of your car at certain angles has to be embarrassing.
I have no idea what this means.

Sponsored

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Which is almost zero. I honestly don't care about anything that is coming out. The Ford GT was exciting, but that has been about it since 2015.
Dodge vs. Ford Marketing Buzz.....

I can tell you.... Dodge did an awesome job with the Demon (and Hellcat) marketing. I'm a car person on the internet all day, so I always know the latest news. And my non-car friends always ask me to confirm or deny the latest rumors they've heard, etc.

So, with the Demon, people were coming up and asking me.... "Man did you hear about that new Dodge Hellcat, its going to have like over 800hp!" etc. I heard a lot of buzz from people who are not big car guys like me about both Hellcat and recently before Demon launch.

No one has come to me YET, with the "Dude, did you hear the new Mustang is going to have 460hp?" Or anything about the new Mustang.

Now on to other Ford news... I saw the 2018 Explorer Order Guide today.... it just came out! :ninja:

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just wait until people see the 18 in the flesh. All the 'front fascia' hate will be forgotten just like it was after the 15 showed up on the roads.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I'm torn between OF and KB if I got an '18, and from certain angles I really like the PP spoiler.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
can anyone try and photoshop the wheels on the KB to the orange fury above it. been trying to find any pics of OF with the 20 inch rims as i ordered mine.
Sponsored