Sponsored

2018 GT350 CONFIRMED

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I was told last week when my car was at the dealership getting an updated flash that the GT350 was coming in 2018. Wasn't told about the new colours but that makes sense. One of the largest SVT dealerships/networks in the country. If they say it I believe it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
btown93

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
I think only a screenshot will satisfy the internet today :(
it would be hard to stay anonymous if I did so. Glad I could help my fellow GT350 "pals" by bringing good news to those that still want to get one. :frusty:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
it would be hard to stay anonymous if I did so
A very fair point......and I don't blame you.

Hopefully we'll see official word from Ford on the '18MY by 9th Jan, latest (first day of the Detroit show).

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
it would be hard to stay anonymous if I did so. Glad I could help my fellow GT350 "pals" by bringing good news to those that still want to get one. :frusty:
All good man. I believe you - I was given the same info and just kept it to myself. Most here just don't want to believe. They instead want to believe that they purchased a limited run vehicle - which they did, it'll just be 3 or 4 years instead. Not sure why that is a bad thing - you think that when men hit 30yrs of age the whining stops...I always thought that....then I joined forums. They appear to be the place that men let the women inside them out. They fight, whine, cry, bicker, etc. It is incredible. A true cultural phenomenon that never would have existed if it wasn't for the internet.

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
They did it with the boss and the last gt500. I don't think it's out of the question. Chevy does it with corvette GS and z06, dodge with charger and challengers. At the end of the day it's probably not a huge overlap between the gt350 and gt500 buyers
Not too familiar with Dodge but aren't they 2 and door vehicles? So it would make sense, just like BMW use to have M3 in both versions.

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Who are you? BATMAN??? LOL

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Not too familiar with Dodge but aren't they 2 and door vehicles? So it would make sense, just like BMW use to have M3 in both versions.
You are correct but the individuals point was that it wouldn't make sense to have two cars that are so closely related overlapping, my point is that there is tons of overlap in the market already, Challenger SRT's, hellcats, charger SRT's hellcats, Z51/GS/Z06 Corvette's, Camaro SS, 1LE, ZL1. I don't think its a stumbling factor. If anything Ford is under represented in this segment vs its competitors.

OP
OP
btown93

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
Who are you? BATMAN??? LOL
haha no, I'm just a lowly dealership employee who found something cool on the front page of the site which also has my name at the top. maybe someone else can back me up :cheers:

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
haha no, I'm just a lowly dealership employee who found something cool on the front page of the site which also has my name at the top. maybe someone else can back me up :cheers:
uh.....ever heard of the crop feature!??? no worries. I 'll call my Mustang ordering guru and have him verify for me.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
The internet warriors do not care. I want a screen shot, with your full name and employee number visible, and your managers contact info so I can verify your'e a legit employee. :lol:

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
if there are no classification marking at the bottom of the document you should be good ; ). But watch out for the BIG CAPITOL C. lol

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
Ford is dicking it up....Stop the gt350 production like it should be (2yrs per original history) and start the gt500 back up.....damn

OP
OP
btown93

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
uh.....ever heard of the crop feature!??? no worries. I 'll call my Mustang ordering guru and have him verify for me.
yeah please do lol have him send you a screen shot :D

and to those out there that want a 2018, call your dealer.

and to those that don't, well I'm sure that truth will be reaveled soon.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Thanks for the info. I'm glad Ford is carrying the GT350 for another year. I think the car is good enough to be sold for a third model year. With some ADMs still out there I think there still are people who want one and haven't bought yet. Let the GT500 be part of the new body style. Or who knows? Maybe the GT500 will be out and they will overlap. It just seems to me more cost effective for Ford to set up the GT500 in the new platform, stop the GT350 and not carry them both at the same time. Make the GT500 more special, not just big power in the current chassis.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
just print and marker out the info you don't want anyone seeing....very simple!
For the record, I believe you, Top Notch said this same info 10 months ago. I emailed the dealer of my second R allocation a couple weeks ago and told them I didn't want it if it carried over for 18.
Sponsored