• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: S550 Coupe Rear OEM Leather Seat

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
As the title says I am looking for rear leather seat to swap out my cloth seat in my 2017 Ford Mustang. I picked up a set of Braum leather front seats and was hoping to score a rear leather seat to match a bit better than my current cloth one.

I was hoping a member had maybe on here had done rear seat delete and had a rear seat laying around they might want to depart with for few $$.

My plan is to fabric Pen the stiching to match the red stitching on the Braum seats the best I can. Did the door panels and they look pretty close to match.. closer than white.. lol

Seen a few on Ebay for sale ($399+), but a bit more than I want to spend right now and it hard to tell the quality of the seat you might get.

Located at:
Montgomery, AL 36106

Thanks in advance!! :cheers:
20180424_150728-1209x1612.jpg
20180423_120538-1612x1209.jpg
04d146870d0e258754af8bcf4a16e930.jpg
Sponsored

SHONOFF15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 OW GT
How much ideally would you like to spend?

OP
OP
Sherrodmustang

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
How much ideally would you like to spend?
Like to get the best deal I can..

I seen one for $299 shipped on Ebay that sold before I could snag it up.

They are $399 shipped all day on Ebay.

I have seen some around $100 to $300 on salvage yards online. Just time until I find one close enough by I could just go pick it up in person.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Shipping would totally kill any profit otherwise you could have mine for $300 as I'm considering rear seat delete

OP
OP
Sherrodmustang

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Shipping would totally kill any profit otherwise you could have mine for $300 as I'm considering rear seat delete
Man.. I wish you were closer to me.

Will let you know, as I definitely need one. I wish I could do seat delete, but I have a 3 year old that loves riding in the blue car.. lol