Sponsored

The long wait starts again... :)

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
lol the corsa was too "xtreme" :headbonk:

definitively, you helped a lottttttttttttttt of people with your detailed tutorials! much better than any coming from DD.

you will not get loose of the black and white I see... ahaha :p
the car looks really not bad! but you will have some work to put it badass! xD and in the tunnel it will not be so funny anymore I believe, or?

you plan anyway to come to lux? :cheers:
Even with the Mustang it's no more funny in the tunnels... The OEM exhaust is really bad ! :frusty:
To be honnest, an OEM Renault Megane RS makes more noise than the 'Stang, that's f**g unbelievable !!!

I test drove the Arteon yesteday and the car is quite nervous. It's the Bi-Turbo 240ps engine with DSG gearbox. The inside of the car in compare to the 'Stang is like night and day ! Don't get me wrong, I really like the 'Stang how it is and even more the new interior of the 18' is really nice with the digital display and all his options.

hahah, will see what mods I can put on the car to put it badass :headbonk:

If I still own the 'Stang in May I'll for sure come to Lux, if not, then ... :(
Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I'm looking to buy German this time. In my area there's a brand new VW/AUDI store and I personnaly know one of the salesmans. So I already received a really good deal on a new car :ninja:
Dude a VW or Audi is the LAST car you should buy. They are the worst quality cars on the planet bar none. Don't be fooled by nice soft touch plastics and small panel gaps, that is just perceived quality. What's underneath is total rubbish. If you think you are down on luck with your Mustang just wait till you drive a VW or Audi. You haven't seen nothing yet.

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Dude a VW or Audi is the LAST car you should buy. They are the worst quality cars on the planet bar none. Don't be fooled by nice soft touch plastics and small panel gaps, that is just perceived quality. What's underneath is total rubbish. If you think you are down on luck with your Mustang just wait till you drive a VW or Audi. You haven't seen nothing yet.
Since the beginning that I own this car I have a tons of issues... The car already spent more time at the store than ALL other cars I've owned in my life !! :eyebulge:

How could it be worse ?? :tsk: