Sponsored

Clear bra on front bumper--is this normal???

Prospect

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold 2020 ECOBOOST MT NEW 2024 Dark Horse
I would like to give some insight on this matter. I personally own and operate a clear film/detail business and have installed film on over 60 S550 mustangs. It seems to be a pre-cut kit but it is definitely not a pattern from XPEL, it looks just like a pattern from Suntek. How do I know, well I have both programs and I remember seeing this pattern on the Suntek page and thinking why would they put a seam there. Also these bumpers are not hard at all, plus being a new install, the film shouldn't leave behind that much adhesive. I hope you find a proper shop to redo this. Good luck
I saw your post on that Royal Crimson car it looked great! whats the rate for a full frontal and front of the rear wheels with a paint correction? i'm just in Everett!
Sponsored

TheKHammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I saw your post on that Royal Crimson car it looked great! whats the rate for a full frontal and front of the rear wheels with a paint correction? i'm just in Everett!
He has done work on my car multiple times including XPEL, details, etc and not only does the work exceed expectations, the customer service is unmatched.

Do not hesitate taking your ride to Benchmark, they will take fantastic care of you and it is worth every penny.

On topic: No vertical lines anywhere on mine.

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I'm sorry but that looks like total garbage. The point of film is to protect the front end and keep it looking good. Right now, it looks like you have a giant scratch running vertical on your front end. They need to fix it.
Sponsored