Sponsored

My NEW Favorite Paint Protection Film 3m Pro Series ----Great STUFF----

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
In the past I have used PPF on all my cars and love the stuff. My last car I used Xpel ultimate and liked it a lot. This time after getting the stripes painted on my Mustang after hearing a lot of great things I gave the New 3m Pro PPF a try.

All I can say is WoW. Seems clearer and super glossy. Xpel had just a little orange peel to it and the 3m does not. Plus the 3m is Super Stain Resistant. I'm very happy with the product.

If you guys are looking for PPF Films take a look at the New 3m Pro film.

10 Year Warranty and they came out with what I thought was a GREAT Warranty if you hit a rock or something on the road and it Punctures the film and damages the paint they will repair the paint and film under Warranty. I have never seen something like this offered.

The Stuff has a Great Finish. I had the Full Front,Full Hood,Roof,Trunk and front and side splitters done. It will keep the paint looking great for years :ford:

The Guy I had do mine here in So.Cal. gave a great price and did a super job on the install.

Victor at Invisible Edge
951-833-1914
[email protected]
www.invisible-edge.com

25045535498_1f0a9fdba3_c.jpg

38258147145_796c8b7af8_h.jpg
Sponsored

65ffr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Ram 1500, '65 FFR Cobra
I may be way off here, but from what I gather from 3m's warranty card on their website
http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/961187O/scotchgard-pro-series-warranty-card.pdf
only film defects are warrantied for 10 years, not any film or paint damage from road debris. It also states that installers may provide additional warranty coverage, which your installer may provide, but your contract states that 3m will cover the damage, not the installer- so not sure what you can expect.
Also doesn't the agreement you signed expire in 5 years?

OP
OP
socal2fast

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yea I see 3m offers 2 Warranty's one is for 5 years for Road Damage and the other is a 10 year Film Warranty like Xpel and the other company's offer.

I may be way off here, but from what I gather from 3m's warranty card on their website
http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/961187O/scotchgard-pro-series-warranty-card.pdf
only film defects are warrantied for 10 years, not any film or paint damage from road debris. It also states that installers may provide additional warranty coverage, which your installer may provide, but your contract states that 3m will cover the damage, not the installer- so not sure what you can expect.
Also doesn't the agreement you signed expire in 5 years?

Sponsored

OP
OP
socal2fast

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have to say after having the 3M pro film on the car for a while this stuff is amazing. The high gloss finish and the clarity of the film is top notch

OP
OP
socal2fast

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The Car is 100% covered and holding up great!
Sponsored