Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

bec1979

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Mustang
Hey mate, going back and forth with supplier at the moment. Will have a definite answer very soon. I'll PM you once I have an idea.
Me too please :)
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
What have I done to my Mustang today??
Nothing, the car isn't here yet...
BUT, I my nice Anchor Room red tail vinyls arrived yesterday and I ordered my Magnaflow comp. AB exhaust. I will soon have parts to fondle while I wait.
I suspect the house will become full of boxes before I take delivery, which seems to be a growing trend around these parts. :doh:

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
What have I done to my Mustang today??
Nothing, the car isn't here yet...
BUT, I my nice Anchor Room red tail vinyls arrived yesterday and I ordered my Magnaflow comp. AB exhaust. I will soon have parts to fondle while I wait.
I suspect the house will become full of boxes before I take delivery, which seems to be a growing trend around these parts. :doh:
I know the feeling, I have Axle backs sitting in my garage and I feel like I have a little bit of a Mustang...I may order my DCT ms steering wheel this week to gain another box to open lol...

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Yeh so I went all out today... Organised through Brett at autoware.com.au (they are the AUS Velgen supplier) a set of Velgen VMB9s in satin black and Eibach sportsline springs. Wanted the Steeda after Hybrids review but the Eibachs looked equally as good and makes it easier getting it all local from 1 place. Brett came back with a fair price after I showed my quote from CJPP including delivery. Based on my experience so far I will be recommending them.

Will also be changing my exhaust from the street to the competition with black tips. So I can go for the full black out look. Have organised for all of these mods to be done prior to delivery so that it is included in my lease. Pretty happy and excited! :D

Last edited:

Sponsored

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Yeh so I went all out today... Organised through Brett at autoware.com.au a set of Velgen VMB9s in satin black and Eibach sportsline springs. Wanted the Steeda after Hybrids review but the Eibachs looked equally as good and makes it easier getting it all local from 1 place. Brett came back with a fair price after I showed my quote from CJPP including delivery. Based on my experience so far I will be recommending them.

Will also be changing my exhaust from the street to the competition with black tips. So I can go for the full black out look. Have organised for all of these mods to be done prior to delivery so that it is included in my lease. Pretty happy and excited! :D
Are you sourcing your own tyres or getting wheels and tyres?

Nice gear by the way...

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you sourcing your own tyres or getting wheels and tyres?

Nice gear by the way...
L and s suspension in Darwin is doing the whole install and is sourcing the tyres for me. Will be going with Pirelli p zeros. Brett is running them on their mustang and has been very happy. Just a bit cheaper than the Michelins but better than the Nittos.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
L and s suspension in Darwin is doing the whole install and is sourcing the tyres for me. Will be going with Pirelli p zeros. Brett is running them on their mustang and has been very happy. Just a bit cheaper than the Michelins but better than the Nittos.
Are the Rims pricey ?

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

AussieGreg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon FGMkII XR6 Turbo, 2016 Ford Mustang GT
Got back today from a 3 day drive down to the South Coast of NSW and Southern Highlands. My GT performed well. Fuel Economy good for a V8 Manual. Ordered some OEM parts for my Engine from C J Pony. Scott Drake Billet Cap covers. Ford Performance Oil Catch Can and Ford Performance Hood Struts for an OEM look.
Sponsored