Sponsored

2018 Mustang in the showrooms *photos inside*

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
Thanks for the pictures, man.

In so many european countries Ford websites the model 2018 still does not appear:shrug:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I thought all export market cars were Performance Pack cars but that does not seem to be a performance pack car judging by the front calipers not being painted black and having Brembo logo on calipers?

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I thought all export market cars were Performance Pack cars but that does not seem to be a performance pack car judging by the front calipers not being painted black and having Brembo logo on calipers?
Once again, this is an EcoBoost. Export cars do indeed have the Performance Pack as standard, however the EcoBoost Performance Pack does not have the 6 pot Brembos but the regular (4 pot) GT brakes. This goes for all EBPP cars globally.

vikingman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
There are a couple of Mustangs doing a tour of the region:

I first saw a Triple Yellow GT at the Brussels Motor Show in the beginning of January.
There was also one at the American Dream Cars & Bikes Show at Autoworld in Brussels, I don't know if it was the same, though.

In any case the one from the Brussels Motor Show was at Ford Wengler in Ettelbruck, Luxembourg during the Auto Festival two weeks ago, and was going somewhere else afterwards.

Also during the Auto Festival, Garage Collé in Niederkorn, Luxembourg had a Ruby Red Ecoboost with Custom Pack four. Not for sale, as it belongs to Ford and also was going on a tour.

Nice cars. Lots of good updates. Still upset about the missing BLIS/RCTA though, but this is the wrong thread for that subject.

But we still liked it so much that, in a momentary lapse of reason, we finally signed for a Rudy Red GT convertible, which is currently on its way across the Atlantic :)

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
There are a couple of Mustangs doing a tour of the region:

I first saw a Triple Yellow GT at the Brussels Motor Show in the beginning of January.
There was also one at the American Dream Cars & Bikes Show at Autoworld in Brussels, I don't know if it was the same, though.

In any case the one from the Brussels Motor Show was at Ford Wengler in Ettelbruck, Luxembourg during the Auto Festival two weeks ago, and was going somewhere else afterwards.

Also during the Auto Festival, Garage Collé in Niederkorn, Luxembourg had a Ruby Red Ecoboost with Custom Pack four. Not for sale, as it belongs to Ford and also was going on a tour.

Nice cars. Lots of good updates. Still upset about the missing BLIS/RCTA though, but this is the wrong thread for that subject.

But we still liked it so much that, in a momentary lapse of reason, we finally signed for a Rudy Red GT convertible, which is currently on its way across the Atlantic :)
Is it due to that the housing of the actual side mirrors are different at least they were 15-17 and why BLIS is not offered it's a really weird decision as the car has more or less all other safety features. Also why no front parking sensors.....

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Those two were the same car indeed. Orange Fury btw, not Triple Yellow.

WaltA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT Convertible
In so many european countries Ford websites the model 2018 still does not appear:shrug:
If you did a search from the website today, what are the chances you find 2018 Mustangs actually at your local (euro) dealership?

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
There's a black 2018 Ecoboost in the showroom of Permeke Motors in Antwerp since a week too.
Does look better in real life than in pictures/video, but the changes are a lot more subtle than I thought.
I think that most of the people that are not passionate fans or freaks like us, would not immediately notice the differences between a 2018 and a 2017.
I'm happy my 2016 will not look outdated from now on :-))

Sponsored

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
If you did a search from the website today, what are the chances you find 2018 Mustangs actually at your local (euro) dealership?

The configuration and price? In german website is available from weeks ago.

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
The configuration and price? In german website is available from weeks ago.
In France the website is not updated too but if you go to a Dealer, you can place an order (Dearlers in France have already placed a lot of pre-orders in December).

I'm already following a dozen of MY18 Mustangs in France with a planned Delivery in early April :thumbsup:

Some will be out of the line at the end of this week.
Sponsored