Sponsored

2018 mustang is ready for worry free days..

Matador91

Benchmark Auto Salon
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Being a true mustang fan through and through It's only fitting that we be one of the first shops in the area to receive the new and stunning 2018 GT PP for Paint correction, installation of Suntek Ultra PPF to the full nose, and topping everything off with Opti-Coat Pro ceramic coating.

IMG_7336.jpg

IMG_7343.jpg

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_7391.jpg

IMG_7400.jpg

IMG_7413.jpg

IMG_7415.jpg

IMG_7431.jpg

IMG_7434.jpg

IMG_7445.jpg

IMG_7451.jpg

IMG_7461.jpg

IMG_7464.jpg

IMG_7465.jpg

IMG_7473.jpg
Sponsored

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Great work guys, curious what something like this costs. They will be my first car I truly want to protect, and have no idea where to start! All others have been offroaders...

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
you guys did an absolutely outstanding job, extremely happy with the results! thanks again. will be sending more work your way!

great photos too, really shows the depth and character of the color.

chunter415

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2019 F150
I just received my 2018 GT PP in mid-January and the next day took it to Benchmark. They did an absolutely beautiful job, I truly couldn’t be happier and I will admit that I’m super particular with my cars.

They installed Suntek PPF on the full front (hood, front bumper, front side fenders, side view mirrors, lower side skirts on both sides, and in front of both rear quarter panel). Additionally they did compound polishing on the whole car before applying the PPF. I skipped having them applying a coating as I’ll be applying a 2 step process myself. Again I can’t say enough about their work, you can’t tell at all the PPF is there, and the way they applied it on the corners is near perfection. I’ve seen other shops and the corners are where they will fail or get water under as they wrap them like a Christmas present. However the way that Benchmark warped the corner, there is zero overlapping and I’m confident it’ll hold up.

All in all with full body paint minor correction, full front PPF out the door was about $2800. Took them 2 full days and picked it up the morning of the 3rd. If anyone wants to see pictures of any section I’m happy to share. Unfortunately I don’t have any photos of it outside of my garage due to weather and being out of town.

OP
OP
Matador91

Matador91

Benchmark Auto Salon
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I just received my 2018 GT PP in mid-January and the next day took it to Benchmark. They did an absolutely beautiful job, I truly couldn’t be happier and I will admit that I’m super particular with my cars.

They installed Suntek PPF on the full front (hood, front bumper, front side fenders, side view mirrors, lower side skirts on both sides, and in front of both rear quarter panel). Additionally they did compound polishing on the whole car before applying the PPF. I skipped having them applying a coating as I’ll be applying a 2 step process myself. Again I can’t say enough about their work, you can’t tell at all the PPF is there, and the way they applied it on the corners is near perfection. I’ve seen other shops and the corners are where they will fail or get water under as they wrap them like a Christmas present. However the way that Benchmark warped the corner, there is zero overlapping and I’m confident it’ll hold up.

All in all with full body paint minor correction, full front PPF out the door was about $2800. Took them 2 full days and picked it up the morning of the 3rd. If anyone wants to see pictures of any section I’m happy to share. Unfortunately I don’t have any photos of it outside of my garage due to weather and being out of town.

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your Mustang.

Mike
Sponsored