Sponsored

S8 Audi tried to bait me

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
He pays something like $500 a year for it, has had no issues, and loves it. Just hates he has to park it for damn near 6 months a year here in Ohio.
Meh, best rate I could get was $390/mo. But I live in the worst zip code in the city and would put about 20k a year on it. Sucks being poor.
Sponsored

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Meh, best rate I could get was $390/mo. But I live in the worst zip code in the city and would put about 20k a year on it. Sucks being poor.
WOW. They're small cars, no LSD, not fast, but not slow. They're cool cars, I'm always looking for the 996TT with no sunroof. I think they only built a handful of those. :frusty:

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
WOW. They're small cars, no LSD, not fast, but not slow. They're cool cars, I'm always looking for the 996TT with no sunroof. I think they only built a handful of those. :frusty:
996TT had the widebody right? Those are sweet. I found a non-trurbo CS4 and loved the wide body. Was about ready to put the cash down and then did the insurance check and BOOM! put and end to that dream right there. I need to find a way to work out in the country but make city money.

B4Sunrise

Team play is essential
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
pay through the nose

New Audi's are really fast. Even a stock A4 2.0t does 0-60 in 5.4 seconds and gets 31 mpg. Audi is making their new cars lighter and more powerful. APR also provides really good aftermarket for them. Even with just a tune on those turbo cars, things can get really interesting!
True, from a performance standpoint Audi's put out. However if you buy and Audi, you'll pay for another before you hit 200k in maintenance. A friend of mine that lives a mile away literally donated an S4 because it cost so much after 5 years to keep it on the road. And he isn't a guy without cash, however he isn't stupid either and couldn't believe how much money that car was costing him. Lease an Audi - never buy one. BTW after taking a loss on the S4 he bought a Hellcat.

Sponsored

stevnoof1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
if you own a twin turbo v8 that runs 11.6 you bought the wrong car.

Dmacs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
if you own a twin turbo v8 that runs 11.6 you bought the wrong car.
Eh, that's pretty good considering its a luxury 4 door that weighs almost 5,000 lbs. Also, with a simple flash tune and downpipe upgrade they put down over 700hp/750tq. Pretty sure it'd be in the 10's then lol, VW/Audi really leave a lot on the table with their conservative factory tunes.

OP
OP

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That's the problems with these European luxury cars, you have to make sure you get out of them before the warranty is up.

Still, I have always wanted a modified 911 turbo after I saw this car run in person years ago:
[ame] Eddie Bello's @850hp 911
Sponsored