Sponsored

Input on stripes? love the white with black stripes look

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX

Love that look. I originally ordered my mustang GT in magnetic though. think it's too much a bother to change color to white?

anyway, i'm thinking now of getting a white one to make it look like this. thoughts? i'm actually not trying to make it look like a cobra or anything. but it looks much more aggressive, i just want the dual stripes, "spears", black top, and fender stripes (no gt500 or cobra sign). looks like this one has a black body kit and different headlights as well though, which i'd probably forgo...

think it would look ok on magnetic? or much better on the white. thoughts on the pic? if i change my GT is it too "poser"..as in trying to look like a gt500 (not even out yet..)

and how much would cost+installation be to get it there.

edit: my fear is that in 1-2 years when this exact model is released. people will see mine and assume i'm just trying to copy it. >< which i guess i sort of am...
Sponsored

Last edited:

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
i like it! just not sure about the vent stripes.

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Just my opinion, too much black on this car. It takes away fro the beauty of it! Good luck on yours.

OP
OP
clevernickname

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Anyone know of a site that can show all the different color combinations? I don't think ford does it.
Sponsored