Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
My 2018 got tentatively scheduled for the first build week and a VIN yesterday!

2018 VIN copy.jpg

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
this is an sound clip at the end of the video to me it sounds pretty good for a stock exhaust Enjoy
I was there - It was different levels of loud, for sure. I think everyone should hear it in person because it sounded different compared to this video. I didn't like it a whole lot.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Your post makes me glad I got a retail order. Whew!
I know seeing that last quote on there. Made me happy my order is a retail. Since some of the first built cars can be held for 2-3 months. [MENTION=9040]disneyfun1[/MENTION] has a stock order. Hopefully, his car gets released. And I want my car to be as perfect as possible. And it seems the first built cars can have some problems.. I'm happy I didn't call my dealer wanting a stock order.

Last edited:

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
ive ordered stock orders many times and had them delivered with no issues and no issues with the cars. the 15 i initially ordered when they first came out was a retail order and that one did get held up for about 6 weeks, i ended up taking a stock order in its place. they called me when my initial order did finally come in and i was glad i didnt wait it out.

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
One of the dealer's I contacted about ordering my 2018 Mustang GT called me earlier today because they got some 2018 F150's in already. That's less than 6 weeks from build date to delivery since they started building those on the week of July 17th. There's hope that there will be early November deliveries for the Mustang.
I hope so!!!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
Are those seat inserts in the midnight blue interior grey? I've been waiting for grey leather in the S550!
What did you think of the "linked graphite" dash trim?

I didn't take any of the Red Recaro seats if that's what you were looking for. Initially I thought it was a bit too weird and didn't match.
I DID get one of the silver wheeled gt without the PP. It had the blue stitching.
It was a bit overexposed because of the sun- so the blue color is a little more accurate in the shadowed areas.

zRhKoF.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/zRhKoF.jpg

TxOraP.jpg

http://cubeupload.com/im/TxOraP.jpg

Sponsored

Bob99b5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2007 Mustang GT convertible
I've never been able to find the optional stripe in the build and price tool. The "less tape stripe" box is always checked. I don't particularly like the off-set style anyhow but I wonder if the tape stripe is a late availability option?

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The offset thin stripe messes with my OCD, but the rest of the car looks fantastic there :headbang:

attachment.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring