Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
So as I was entering the Autobauhn a polizei past me going really fast. He didnt have any lights flashing, just on the no limit section.

So as I picked up speed pretty quickly; I started closing distance on him. I started to wonder if there are any laws that prevent me from over taking a cop at high speeds.
Anyways, he pulled over to the slow lane still going over 100mph. So I stepped on it and as I past him; I hit 140mph.

Its weird because even after 3 yrs in Germany I dont see patrol cars on the Autobauhn. And it seemed wrong blasting by him like that.

He caught up with me at my exit when I came to a stop. So I did reach down and change the exhuast to normal mode. Didnt want to give him any reason to pull me over.
Sponsored

AlyourPal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
i'm so jealous right now

AlphaCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP, 2018 Honda Accord 1.5 Sport
That's awesome! Wish we could have an autobahn here in Texas but they can't even finish i35! lol

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Murica could learn a lot from the Germans...you should setup a dash cam and post on the forums.

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Im going back to the states in July, and I dont know how Im going to adjust.

"Honest officer; Its ok. Ive driven this fast on the autobauhn"

Sponsored

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
So as I was entering the Autobauhn a polizei past me going really fast. He didnt have any lights flashing, just on the no limit section.

So as I picked up speed pretty quickly; I started closing distance on him. I started to wonder if there are any laws that prevent me from over taking a cop at high speeds.
Anyways, he pulled over to the slow lane still going over 100mph. So I stepped on it and as I past him; I hit 140mph.

Its weird because even after 3 yrs in Germany I dont see patrol cars on the Autobauhn. And it seemed wrong blasting by him like that.

He caught up with me at my exit when I came to a stop. So I did reach down and change the exhuast to normal mode. Didnt want to give him any reason to pull me over.
Cool.
What brought you to Germany?

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Military

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Lol :) I was in Frankfurt, and I remember when I came back...Lol ticket, ticket,ticket, ticket.....and it was not even speeding tickets ! Just a different way of driving over there than compared to the states.

I wish I would have had any of my Shelby's in Germany. I did have a tuned 85 Supra though :)

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I imagine they're pretty rare over there and you get a good number of lookers. Did you buy in Germany or have it shipped over? Which side is the steering wheel on?

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I imagine they're pretty rare over there and you get a good number of lookers. Did you buy in Germany or have it shipped over? Which side is the steering wheel on?
It is US spec. I got ot through the Military Contracted Dealer. There are a few around base that got them the same way.

Yes there are lookers and then there are the idiot drivers that try racing on the surface roads.

Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
Have you come across the family sedans, I mean 'saloons', doing 150mph, complete with the kids in the back, going out to dinner? lol

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Have you come across the family sedans, I mean 'saloons', doing 150mph, complete with the kids in the back, going out to dinner? lol
Ive even seen Audi Stationwagons playing keep up.

OP
OP
lemers

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Murica could learn a lot from the Germans...you should setup a dash cam and post on the forums.
^This.
Americans don’t know how to drive. Going the speed limit in the passing lane. Get the fuck out of the way and watch your fucking mirrors.
Sponsored