car ramp

tom185

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Yeah its also like 30 to 40% of the price of a quick jack?

Do you recommend them? I jack my car onto my old ramps for oil changes.
I absolutely recommend them. Would buy again with no issue. They are great for oil changes on the 350. I'm a big dude and have no issues getting under there and getting clearance to work right under the trap door and doing the removal/replacement of the filter and lots of room to get the torque wrench aligned to tourqe properly. I used them the other day for a quick look when I scraped the splitter pretty good. It was easy to just drop them on the floor and drive up into the cradles to get a good look-see. Probably do it just as quick with a jack, but they do the job. I'm doing the resonator delete in a few weeks and I think I will just use them under the rear tires and back up into the cradles and tackle the job from that end. I can drive up on the front tires with no assistance, but for the rears, I'll grab one of my kids to spot me to be safe.
Sponsored

Duramax557

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Roush 3
Vehicle Showcase
Race ramps are awesome. Had to get ramps to load car into trailer. The are a bit pricey but very light and easy to move around. Discount ramps has them for 15% off once in awhile. That's when and where I got mine. I like them since my 11 year old is usually helping me load he can move them if I did not get them quite centered. Unlike heavy homemade wooden ones.